+ Reply to Thread
Page 1310 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 310 810 1210 1260 1300 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 ... LastLast
Results 13,091 to 13,100 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #2

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #4

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Junior Member moi for vous is an unknown quantity at this point moi for vous's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its very much true. we dont have to setup an organization to , we dont have to recruit permanent guys as we do in case of financial firms we just have to setup an internet , or mobile connection , transfer some fund and we are ready for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Abu Bakr Siddique is an unknown quantity at this point Abu Bakr Siddique's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorely Forex can solve unemployment problems and can make employment for us ,because an experienced trader can earn a huge money by Forex trading and can solve his unemployment problem.But one have to acquire a huge knowledge to become successful in Forex market.So try to gather knowledge as more as you can.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member omer1 is an unknown quantity at this point omer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex mere kyaal se unemployment khatam krne mein kaafi madad kr rahi hai ho agay hi krti rahe gi. forex mein successful honay k liye learning or forex knowledge or exoerience ka hona bauhat zaroori hai agar ye cheezen nahi hon gi or forex ko join kiya jaye ga tou ye bilkul bhi umemployment kam nahi kr sakay gi balkay barhaye gi zaroor.

Junior Member amirepst is an unknown quantity at this point amirepst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex not only creates new employment for the peoples who need job around the world ,But forex is also has a magic ,It gives us the hope everyday to realise our dreams .

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Apart from rising unemployment even those in job do not feel secure due to financial crisis and hire and fire policy of companies, at such time forex market can accomodate a lot of them regardless of their personality, interviewing skill or technical education, provided more awareness about the forex opportunity is spread around.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh to pata nahi ki yeh employment badha raha hain yaa nahi.. lekin itna pata hain.. ki abhi jyada se jyada naye trader issmain join kar rahe hain. aur max.. young age ke hi hai. jo kuch extra income and smart income karna chahte hain. ab yeh to unmain depend karta hain ki woh kitna kama rahe hain yaa fir gawan rahe hain.

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading business is one of the best company which gives you job opportunities for you. this business is creating a platform for the employment for us who want to work.

Banned cuongmom is an unknown quantity at this point cuongmom's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, any industry create the employments. We can trade forex as a part time, but it is not clearly about that forex create the employments, because if you trade forex and loss a lot money, it is true that it create the employemts or it take you loss money. Forex is only investments and there are cost and risks to earn money, it is not easy.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother Forex trading main app ko income source provide kar ta hai lakin is ko ordinary employment nahi ka sakta kyun ka ordinary employment main tu app ko profit hai aur koi loss nahi hota lakin forex trading main dono hain

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed, many existing jobs. but the most enjoyable job that there is this forex. This work is different from existing work, because this type of work and working hours are very flexible, and gains and losses are also very flexible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1310 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 310 810 1210 1260 1300 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)