+ Reply to Thread
Page 1305 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 305 805 1205 1255 1295 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 ... LastLast
Results 13,041 to 13,050 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #3

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #5

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Member z234 is an unknown quantity at this point z234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    employment helps a man to earn his livelihood at the same Forex trading helps trades to earn money as like as employment so it is clear that Forex creates employment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    . People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time. It is suitable sources of income for student and employee.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    nahi ye un ko he bast ha jo es main invest kartey haen kioun k investemnt un k pass hoti ha jo k job main houn ya un k pass pesa houn wese kisi had tak es main logoun ko karobar mila ha

Senior Member safayet39 is an unknown quantity at this point safayet39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading without any goal or aim in forex is just like man without soul. Our goal is soul of our forex trade. We need to determine target or goal while we go out for the trade. Genuine goal is what we need to make our trade more successful. For the profits to gain, we need to make sensible trade. And to make sensible trade, we need to set certain goal.

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree with you 100% because so many people in the world is unemployed because of many reasons. Economy is the cause of it. Some people do not get better job for high professional qualifications. So who are jobless forex is making them employed off-course. Nothing to worry take a part in forex business and do it with hard work.

Senior Member ISHAN5 is an unknown quantity at this point ISHAN5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good to start friend and i am completely agree with you that forex trading help unemployed to get employment because all persons are able to earn big amount of money through forex but it requires some knowledge of forex.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really forex creates employment to those persons who have learnt forex well and serious in every trade they participate. thank you.

Member z234 is an unknown quantity at this point z234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this Forex trading there are many traders who do this trading as their business i mean this trading creates employment for them so i believe this statement.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, and forex open big opportunities for everyone, then i can get many benefits that i can not get at another business, i see that i can make my dream come true
    well, agree with you, this is a good way for unemployment or jobless to make better life
    do the best we can

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with you, mate. forex really creates employment to the traders who have enough experiences and can do trade we.. thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1305 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 305 805 1205 1255 1295 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)