+ Reply to Thread
Page 1303 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 303 803 1203 1253 1293 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,030 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2018-01-25   18:18
    Best answer #2

g my bro forex se hi insan kama sakhta hai par itna easy nhe hain es ky leye ap ko education aur mehnat ky zaarurt hote hai forex he real platform hai jis se ap earnig kar ky apne wishes aur goal life ky complete kar sakhte ho

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #4

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #6

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex really creates employment.There are many unemployed people in the world.They are searching for work.I am also in this list.So i am now in Forex.If a man works only in Forex leaving all the works, i think he will not lag behind.He can earn a lot of money per month which will solve his poverty problem.Many people are now being engaged in Forex.Many people of the countries like India, Pakistan are trying hard to solve their unemployment problem by this business.Forex is really a blessing for unemployed people..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member obaid2012 is an unknown quantity at this point obaid2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Start off by foreign investors, many of the brokers involved in this initiative, and after their work is also in this case, every business can save money in the creation of employment opportunities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many people joining here everyday.. This is why forex market is increasing in its size.. its not a 4 trillion dollar market anymone.. now its quite 6 million dollar market by now.. because last year I heard that it past 5 trillion dollar level.. So that means more money transacting in this market.. Because more and more people are engaging to trade their funds..
    Searching Myself...

Junior Member neeluminam is an unknown quantity at this point neeluminam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah i agree forex creates a employment, being a student its difficult for me to get a job so i'm working on forex and earn money.

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jrajjaque View Post
    Forex market creates a huge scope of employment. Forex trading is a big chance to get much more money. so if anyone can know the trade well and do trade with all terms then he will definitely gain success. there is no need of investing much more capital, just to have the properly trading capability. thank you.
    agree with you, with forex we can work from home and self employee, no need to find real job again, but only if you can trade with very well and generate consistent profit, remember forex also has high risk too, you can lose all your money

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Improving un-employment is greatest contest these days, and there are people who person no effectuation of earning their experience, in much state forex has poential of providing engagement in damage of trader, brokers supportive staff etc.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly believe that forex is a business which can easily create employment for the unemployment. but you must have to give time and if you can obtain the forex knowledge surely you will be a rich man within a very short time and it can be your full time job.

Banned awaccoo is an unknown quantity at this point awaccoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by safwan06 View Post
    forex trading is a big chance to get much more money. so if anyone can know the trade well and do trade with all terms then he will definitely gain success. there is no need of investing much more capital, just to have the properly trading capability. thank you.
    is exactly the usual jobs on offer in newspapers and magazines, where beginners do not need to spend any money at all, he just demanded to be able to learn and adapt to the working environment that is forex trading, and at the time the job was completed properly then he will get profit, it ok...

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has opened doors to every one in the world and so it has great potential of providing a lot of employments, the best thing is governments neeed not do much and large quantity of their unemployed persons may earn trading forex easily.

Member babu0089 is an unknown quantity at this point babu0089's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    YES, forex create lot of employment opportunity many people involve in this business from investor to broker and their employ after all of them may trader also involve in this business to earn some money .since the market is huge many unemployed person with small capital can start trading here and can make profit out of it and can later expand his investment as time passes this way employment is created.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1303 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 303 803 1203 1253 1293 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)