+ Reply to Thread
Page 1298 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 298 798 1198 1248 1288 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1308 ... LastLast
Results 12,971 to 12,980 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #2

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #4

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #6

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes app ki baat sahi hia unemployment humary country main kafi ziada hia logon apni study complete kar lety hian lakin phir be free phirty rehty hian un ko achi job nahi milti hian phir wo online jobs ke chakron main par jaty hian aor shaid online jobs main se forex ka business sabs e acha hia

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rafiqrashed is an unknown quantity at this point rafiqrashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes naturally forex are going to fix an unemployment errors nevertheless for this purpose governing administration should take several radical measures to advertise an automatic and if promote some retailer of his or her countries

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member galaxy is an unknown quantity at this point galaxy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. If you are a forex trader who profitble. you do not need to find another job. because the forex is the work of people. as well. if there are thousands of people a forex trader. then there will be thousands of jobs

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, but I prefer it if the business is called ...
    I think it takes a long time, especially in my country, to make people more familiar with the forex. If not familiar, can not be said to be breaking forex unemployment

Member rakib25 is an unknown quantity at this point rakib25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I assume that the Forex is a rattling unspoiled business possibleness but we somebody to couple its ups and downs as its not present profit with forex,you acquire to get skills to trade profitably and this faculty work quantify to acquire,anybody wishing to move in forex should be settled and really motivated

Senior Member sajia is an unknown quantity at this point sajia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any manufacture create the employments. We can line Forex as a endeavor abstraction, but it is not understandably active that Forex make the employments, because if you class Forex and decease a lot money, it is harmonious that it make the employments or it construe you diminution money. Forex is exclusive investments and there are value and risks to earn money, it is not casual.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jab we met View Post
    off course forex create lot of employment opportunity many people involve in this business from investor to broker and their employ after all of them may trader also involve in this business to earn some money
    we can see the fact, that forex trading help to give a solution for some people to make their life better but as long as they want to learn it with very well,
    and also forex is easier touched by the people around the world till they make decision to try it..it is very flexible and good opportunities
    do the best we can

Banned oktaria is an unknown quantity at this point oktaria's Avatar
    Thanks
    traders often use pair trading in the majors, because they can analyze more easily because of the information and references from other traders who are also using the pair. with lower spreads, major pair can also be used for various types of trading such as scalping.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I can argue this out that it is true , many of a my friends are trading the forexmarket after searched for job to no avail, this is a very good thing when give a better chance.
    Do your friends make money? After all, if they trade but don't make money so far, what different does it make from jobless?

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Somehow, usually I still in front of my computer when I don't want to watch my trade, usually I'm listening music, playing games, browsing, etc. Because I will also maintain the account to seeing the result.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1298 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 298 798 1198 1248 1288 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1308 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)