+ Reply to Thread
Page 1294 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 294 794 1194 1244 1284 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1304 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,940 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #3

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #5

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    On point of my view, it's 100% true that Forex creates lot of employments. Many people involve in this business as like their income source. But it is very risky too. If anyone can understand that what is forex so he takes it his main income source.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    many good things that we can get from forex trading and one of them as you said before, and then it will increase their ability to keep life with better and even many traders make a great thing than the employment...
    many forex traders who have made this as their job and I think it tends to be a part of how they do this trade better in this trade so that there will be an opportunity for us to succeed and get a job in this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niladri01 is an unknown quantity at this point niladri01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely right.Forex makes employment in a country.Any one can do this trade by practicing or gathering knowledge by trading on demo account.By creating employment a country s economical condition become healthy day by day.

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah forex is one of the best business and its providing us opportunity to make a good amount of profit and this business can be started even with less amount of funds and i just love this business and i am just working hard here to give my best here and be more profitable.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KAMRANALI View Post
    yes of course forex can solve the unemployment issues but for this purpose government should take some radical steps to promote the forex trading and also encourage the traders of their countries
    many good things that we can get from forex trading and one of them as you said before, and then it will increase their ability to keep life with better and even many traders make a great thing than the employment...
    do the best we can

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its very much true. we dont have to setup an organization to , we dont have to recruit permanent guys as we do in case of financial firms we just have to setup an internet , or mobile connection , transfer some fund and we are ready for trading

Member zibon is an unknown quantity at this point zibon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am completely agree with you. forex makes us self employed. in our country we have unemployed problems. we can self employed by forex trading.

Banned Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    To many people, forex is a job that they give it full time to do it. And to me, because i have another job, i only trade when i am free.
    And to solve unemployment problems, I think that it can not do this matter.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has opened doors to every one in the world and so it has great potential of providing a lot of employments, the best thing is governments neeed not do much and large quantity of their unemployed persons may earn trading forex easily.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Obviously forex create employment and forex ignore unemployment from world . Forex gives all over the world people a opportunity to make money . So forex is awesome trade for us .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1294 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 294 794 1194 1244 1284 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1304 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)