+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #2

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #4

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #6

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without a doubt Foreign exchange undoubtedly generates career. since the current market will be large quite a few without a job person with modest funds can begin buying and selling below which enable it to help to make profit from it which enable it to later expand the investment as time passes in this way career is created. in such circumstance forex has potential associated with giving career with regard to investor, stockbrokers promoting employees for example. Foreign exchange presents us far more chance to bring in more money through planet current market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kades For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-30)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by wahaji View Post
    yes, of course we can create jobs for others ... if we have a large capital, capital must be maintained properly ... one way is to divide the capital by opening multiple accounts ... and we can employ staff to manage one account ... and other accounts we can manage our own ... however, if we only have a small capital, then you better manage your own ... forex's works area is increasing day by day.it is smart and modern business.it helps us in many ways .it supports us financiallyand socially. We know the world is burden with unemployment problem. So the world need a lot of work opportunities .in forex we can work easily without any stric restriction. We can work here freely.so forex creats employment.
    वास्तव में मुझे लगता है कि यह कहा जा सकता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार एक विचार से रोजगार पैदा करता है। मुझे लगता है कि अगर कोई व्यक्ति बेरोजगार है तो वह विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के बारे में सीख सकता है तो वह खुद को नियोजित व्यक्ति के रूप में बनाने की कोशिश कर सकता है। लेकिन दूसरी तरफ, प्रत्येक निकाय विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को जारी नहीं रख सकता है यह बहुत कठिन काम है। हाँ .. रोजगार का सृजन करने के लिए वास्तव में गंभीर लोगों को होना चाहिए ऐसी स्थिति में विदेशी मुद्रा में व्यापारी, दलालों का समर्थन करने वाले कर्मचारियों आदि के संदर्भ में रोजगार प्रदान करने की क्षमता है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-30)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course we can create jobs for others ... if we have a large capital, capital must be maintained properly ... one way is to divide the capital by opening multiple accounts ... and we can employ staff to manage one account ... and other accounts we can manage our own ... however, if we only have a small capital, then you better manage your own ... forex's works area is increasing day by day.it is smart and modern business.it helps us in many ways .it supports us financiallyand socially. We know the world is burden with unemployment problem. So the world need a lot of work opportunities .in forex we can work easily without any stric restriction. We can work here freely.so forex creats employment.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i think this may be said that the Forex trading creates an employment from one think. Bcz i think if a person is unemployed then he can take a learning about the Forex trading then he can try to build up himself as employed person . But on the other hand, every body can not continue Forex trading bcz it is too much hard work. yes.. creating employment must been realy serious guys in such situation forex has poential of providing employment in terms of trader, brokers supporting staff etc.Best of luck. Forex is a good job.Rising un-employment is biggest challenge these days, and there are people who have no means of earning their living,

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitto View Post
    Forex aik aisa business hai jis me aap khud hi is kaam k boss ho or nahi koi age limit , na hi koi time limit . Forex apnay business ko improve karnay k liye humay employ rakhta hai phir aap posting kar k trading kartay hai or broker bhi hum se apni brokerage le leta hai .
    रोजगार होना अच्छा नहीं है, मुझे लगता है। ऐसी स्थिति में विदेशी मुद्रा में व्यापारी, दलालों, सहायक कर्मचारियों आदि के संदर्भ में रोजगार प्रदान करने की क्षमता होती है। भाग्य के अनुसार .... विदेशी मुद्रा एक अच्छा काम है। संयुक्त राष्ट्र का रोजगार इन दिनों सबसे बड़ी चुनौती है, और ऐसे लोग हैं जिनके पास कोई साधन नहीं है। उनके रहने की कमाई से, मुझे पता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार संबंध विश्व स्तर पर इस विशेष रूप से पुराने में मान्यता प्राप्त है।

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    being employment is not good i think. in such situation forex has poential of providing employment in terms of trader, brokers supporting staff etc.Best of luck.... Forex is a good job.Rising un-employment is biggest challenge these days, and there are people who have no means of earning their living, I know Foreign currency trading relationship globally recognition in this particular grow older. And then surely ratio regarding career looked-for with respect to Forexx trading. Big staff then ratio regarding cash income brings in.:-):-)

Junior Member Bitto is on a distinguished road Bitto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex aik aisa business hai jis me aap khud hi is kaam k boss ho or nahi koi age limit , na hi koi time limit . Forex apnay business ko improve karnay k liye humay employ rakhta hai phir aap posting kar k trading kartay hai or broker bhi hum se apni brokerage le leta hai .

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i do not know any thing About Forex that time i was so much confused and i was very much worried........... but when i join forex now i am very much happy and that i came in the right way and now i hope i can make my life better .......... and i can make my future bright.......... if we are making money continuous basis then this business can be run by every family .so it can be a family source of income and i believe it can help our economy well .and it will create the opportunity for the unemployment people

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade in foreign exchange, an organization can create employment opportunities is certainly not limited to a different location. Individuals throughout the world seek to generate foreign exchange page should be able to perform and stands very little buying and selling of foreign currency. While not everyone offers enough energy trader. The majority of the unemployed is of great benefit and also gets all municipal technology trading Forex trading. In this case, as the results of the work of the operations in foreign currency.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jii han ye such hai forex trading ka forex tarding employment create karti hai ye un ka laiye bohat hi achi hai jin ka pass earning ka koi bhi zaroya nahi hai wo is business ko join kar ka aur work akr ka achi earning daily earn kar skty hain, ye business jin ka pass koi earning source nahi hai un ka iye ak earning ka acha zroiya ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)