+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2018-01-25   11:19
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading kay business sy jb Trader ko income hoty hay to clear ho jata hay ka employment problem Trader ky solve ho jaty hay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main experience sy work karna chhy aor Trader Forex Trading main thek setup bna kar Trading karay aor Trading market main thek hard working karay aor Trading sy income earn kia karay

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #4

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #6

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right. Many of us are unemployed people affected by the crisis and looking for good opportunities to make money on the internet and forex is one of them. I think forex can be a real full time job for everyone if he has the experience, training, and ability of a good trader and can make good profits every month. and There is no doubt that forex creates many employers every year and eliminates the problem of unemployment totally. This gives us the opportunity to earn money. The use of forex is so much to eliminate our unemployment problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's better to learn Forex trading before starting trading with a real account, forex trading can really make your life a reality. Everyone can work on Forex and can benefit from it. You can only Survive Forex with Knowledge and hard work. and a lot of work is there. but the most satisfying work that exists in this forex. This job is completely different from the existing work, as a result of this kind of work and working hours are very flexible, and profit and loss are very flexible ... I really like forex ... forex is a good business and easy to do it ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the forex trading business is the best earning opportunity for unemployed people who want to earn money in a certain way. so, the forex trading business provides an excellent opportunity to get money from this forex trading business and also creates jobs in the forex trading business. and This can be our beignning step to build your career. Forex is the best and right step to build your career. Most people are investors. This is not like a permanent elary job. I think if someone is unemployed then he can learn about Forex trading then he can try to establish himself as a person employed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dede oioi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most of the advantages of Forex provide more opportunities for unemployed and students to work because it is not easy these days to find a good job and salary but forex makes us achieve our dreams and work. And if you want to be professional in this business and earn a lot of money, you must continue to learn and take knowledge from the forum and Yes, I 100% believe that Forex can solve Unemployment but for this trader must know first about this market then can start trading in here and can consider this business as a job forever and I know several people who trade in this market as professional traders.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trading can solve the unemployment problem by creating jobs, many can earn income from forex with their knowledge and skills to create more government opportunities. must advance. and Forex gives us open opportunities for its trading business. As a beginner you can start part time or full time work here. Without any agreement, anyone can trade here and get more profits continuously.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course the forex market is a good market and it gives us work but some time we get richer in the forex market but some time we become poor in the forex market we have to work hard in the forex market by managing our money well we can win more money a lot and it's easy and Forex clearly creates jobs. because the market is very large, many people who are unemployed with small capital can start trading here and can benefit from it and then be able to expand their investment over time this way employment is created .

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is certain that forex can solve the unemployment problem but for this purpose the regime must require some ultra steps to appoint forex trading and also encourage traders in their countries and yes Forex definitely creates jobs. if students start their business during their college years, they will get knowledge about forex.it will help for their future needs.

Senior Member sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 2,383 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han sir ap theek keh rahe hain forex trading market me business kar ke bohot saare unemployed persons ko employment mil jaati hai aur ye aik acha way hai income generate karne ka

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, Forex creates jobs. Forex has eliminated employment problems in many families. Many people join Forex to solve the problem of unemployment heirs. I am also unemployed. I need a job. So I trade on Forex. I am new to Forex. I raised capital by writing a post. I got what I needed to live my life as a student. I think one day I will make myself rich. Forex really is a blessing for all unemployed. and Forex trading cannot fix the country's unemployment problem because usually 90% of traders are more flexible and 5% winners. So in an undirected situation of 100 unemployed people who try to trade by taking loans, 95 will become more unemployed only 5 will continue to work. Yes, if the government allows Fx trade only for young people who are properly trained after conducting proper tests that they are eligible to join FX trade, it can be said that 90% of a country's unemployment can disappear. Then the country can become a surplus in foreign currency reserves.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hansfx For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-16)

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we think about it, maybe forex will solve some problems and especially for companies that want to improve the quality of their lifetime, the unemployed usually take the environment in the business and as long as they will need to learn and observe and prepare themselves with intelligent knowledge and skills, and therefore that if they will understand the way out to trade smartly and safely and they will change their life span when using higher factors

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mimisan For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)