+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2018-01-10   22:13
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  553 USD

yes i agree we can say that forex create employment.. myself being a student koi aaisi chej nhi thi jo paise earn krne ki opportunity provide krti ho lekin forex can be trusted with it.. forex se hume bhuut kuch sikhne ko bhi milra hai aur saath he earning ka ek source bhiii..

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #4

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #6

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every person is currently in one way or vice versa less unemployed. same as me., using search to generate paid jobs, I found an online business that I finally found out about forex. and maybe there are some other people who are definitely the same as me. maybe you think that forex will greatly solve some of the unemployment problems that people face if they try to explore forex trading?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Jobs. There are many unemployed people in the world. They work. I also saw this list. So, Forex. If now I am a man just acting on Forex by leaving all the parts, I think you will not want to stop behind. He can get a lot of money per month to solve their poverty problems. Many people are at risk in Forex. Many people like India, Pakistan are trying to solve the problem of unemployment in this business. Forex is truly a blessing for the unemployed ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders in the forex trading business are in one way or another, less unemployed. Just like me, in a paid job search, I found an online business that I finally found out about forex. And many more like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some of the unemployment problems faced by people if they try to explore forex trading? and I really believe that forex is a really good site that creates work facilities that allow many people to profit and maintain their lives very well. so I don't think such a job can provide such facilities!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

sakumba (2019-08-28)

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ma ek business ha is ma ham khud hi boss or khud hi employ hoty ha is liye hamay chahiye ka is ko achy se learn kar ka is ma earn karay kio ka ham jitna is ma kam karay gy hamay utna hi is se faida hasil ho ga.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    yes of course forex creats employment, if we say it is not employment this is create a chance to do own business and forex is a type of investment that does not generate employment but represents a good alternative for those people who do not have a source of daily resources. It will be necessary to have at least $ 1 to be part of the world of investments. Undoubtedly, the forex represents a great opportunity for all people.

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all, the Forex is popular because of its ease of access.Forex is also popular because you need nothing more than a computer and an Internet connection to get started.Whereas in the past, forex trader was intended for those who worked in finance and knew the ins and outs of getting started, now everyone can trade. It's this easy access that makes the Forex a job creator.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, Forex trading certainly creates jobs, because those who trade here they employ themselves to earn income and there by reducing the number of unemployed people in the country and this is how Forex trading creates jobs here. and yes, without a doubt, forex trading provides space for online jobs and, most importantly, this work is available to almost anyone who wants. the only thing is how someone takes advantage of this job.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to belasan For This Useful Post:

makaroni (2019-08-24)

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the forex trading business is a good business that gives you better opportunities to trade in the forex trading business and make money from this forex trading business. than many people join the forex trading business. so, of course, the forex trading business creates jobs. and forex can make people who are unemployed can have an income for them, and they can buy something they value with the benefit of money from forex, but forex is very risky and the risk is very high. You have to learn first in a demo account

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The increase in unemployment is the biggest challenge lately, and there are people who do not have the means to make a living, in such situations forex has the potential to provide employment in terms of traders, brokers who support staff, etc.forex is a game full of competition . In this trade, those who are successful can trade with all terms and conditions. and Forex not only creates jobs, creates many things from here such as poor, rich, patience, controlling emotions like this many things can be made and the opportunity to here shape all our things in our minds. Someone might be more comfortable here than they are not because I think the two differences if you choose to only do difficult work then cannot continue here, if it chooses and enjoys the process then work and profit here

13. The Following User Says Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

fakta (2019-08-20)

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people are involved in the Forex business and they live their lives depending on it. But it is not a safe and stable profession to adopt. Every time someone has a chance to lose regardless of expertise. And Forex certainly helps reduce unemployment. If someone learns forex perfectly then I think he never needs another job or business. He got huge profits that could never be obtained in other businesses or jobs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)