+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2018-01-25   18:18
    Best answer #2

g my bro forex se hi insan kama sakhta hai par itna easy nhe hain es ky leye ap ko education aur mehnat ky zaarurt hote hai forex he real platform hai jis se ap earnig kar ky apne wishes aur goal life ky complete kar sakhte ho

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #4

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #6

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, Forex is a great platform to earn and learn. It is one of the easiest way to earn in my sight. yes! Forex does creates employment . It helps others to earn . A poor can do Forex and earn from it if he has knowledge and experience about it. It Provides a platform to earn and learn both for the un-employed people. It has provided me a platform to earn as well inspite of being a student.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am private job holder in a multinational company.But income is not so satisfactory for that reason I am searched how I earn some extra money.Fortunately I got forex news from my friend.Now I invest 2000 dollar and earn every month extra 200 dollar more or less.Really it changes my life style. Forex strategies are the underpinning of any good currency trading regimen. There are myriad currency trading strategies as diverse as the traders who adhere to them. Shrewd traders are increasingly doing one thing in common. They are employing sophisticated forex trading software in pursuit of their forex profits. The best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ij999 View Post
    Forex business mai jobs tou bohat hai har koi jion kr sakrta hai likan es business mai success hasil krna easy nahi hai. Es business mai success hasil krna hai tou ap ko market mai trend ko maloom krna hai jis key bad ap market mai success hasil kr sakty hai.
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार, महत्वपूर्ण बिंदु यह है कि आपके बाजार की स्थिति को पर्यावरण, विभिन्न देशों में आर्थिक स्थिति आदि द्वारा समझाया जा सकता है, आपको उनके साथ व्यापार करना होगा, अन्यथा आप खो देंगे। विश्लेषण के बाद, आपको सावधानीपूर्वक कार्य करने का हर संभव प्रयास करना चाहिए। यदि आप ऐसा करते हैं, तो आपका करियर बहुत आसान हो जाएगा

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap forex enterprise mai expert trader bana hai tou ap ko foreign exchange market ko complete time join karna hai. Ap forex market mai full time jion kr key market mall professional trader ban sakte ho aur ap marketplace mai apne each day key goal ko bhe set kr sakte ho. Jis sey ap ka day by day ka target bhe satisfactory ho

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business mai jobs tou bohat hai har koi jion kr sakrta hai likan es business mai success hasil krna easy nahi hai. Es business mai success hasil krna hai tou ap ko market mai trend ko maloom krna hai jis key bad ap market mai success hasil kr sakty hai.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading, the important point is that the state of your market can be explained by the environment, the economic situation in various countries, etc. You have to trade with them, otherwise you will lose. After analysis, you must make every effort to act carefully. If you do this, your career will be much easier to

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    gee mai ap ki baat sey agree krta ho k forex business mai job bohat hai. es business mai ap forex business mai begar investment key bhe trade kr sakty ho. Ap indian forex forum ko jion kr key bonuses earn kr key forex market mai regular trade kr saktty ho. Aur market sey daily profit ko bhe target kr sakty.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    degree or ability to do the job..... so if we wanna obtain money in small amount of time all of us should this business. The main factor as getting possessed by your technical trader is self-confidence whilst a strong belief within which selections will undoubtedly be created, especially for typically the individuals who use

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The majority of professionals in the flooring business regarding currency trading are in a proven way or perhaps the other a smaller amount unemployed. Exactly like me personally., inside a hunt for some sort of paid job, i recently found web business that i eventually reached learn about foreign exchange. And also there are several other folks who will be much like me personally. Ya think that will foreign exchange can definitely resolve many redundancy troubles people encounter whenever they make an effort to check out dealing foreign exchange? i do think so it offer us all impartial vocation..

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kades View Post
    Growing un-employment will be largest concern today, and also you can find individuals who have simply no method of making their particular dwelling, in such circumstance forex trading provides poential regarding offering job with regards to dealer, brokerages assisting employees and so forth. It is biggest challenge these days, and there are people who have no means of earning their living, in such situation forex has poential of providing employment in terms of trader, brokers supporting.but does not bind the workers or employees in a company where we can job.
    हां, यह सच है कि विदेशी मुद्रा हमारे समाज में रोजगार पैदा करती है। शिक्षित बेरोजगार लोग अब अपनी नौकरी के लिए रुकते नहीं हैं। वे विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में शामिल होने वाली अपनी बेरोजगारी की स्थिति को दूर कर रहे हैं। विदेशी मुद्रा उचित विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार के ज्ञान और अच्छी ट्रेडिंग रणनीति वाले उनका अच्छा वित्तीय समर्थन हो सकता है। बेरोजगारी आज सबसे बड़ी चुनौती है, और ऐसे लोग हैं जो इस स्थिति में खुद का समर्थन करने में असमर्थ हैं, रोजगार, विदेशी मुद्रा दलालों, डीलरों के कर्मियों की क्षमता।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)