+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 508 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5078

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    step by step and avoid to be too greedy, little by little it better and safer. us assume like climbing a mountain, on foot of course much longer than the long run but also makes us defensive. Slow and steady

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been in forex for 2 month but i learn to be patient , concentrate while trading .and avoid emotion and greed and trade when your mind is good and open not trade while you are confusion and not focus and learn technical analysis and fundamental analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned maesa is an unknown quantity at this point maesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keystar View Post
    Forex trading takes a lot of discipline - from start-up and even until the time you have gained experience. While it is an endeavor with calculated risk, it also involves an inner effort to control your profitability. This means, reaching your target profit and safe-keeping when it's reached. Key is to avoid being greedy, i.e. when target is reached, take the profit and when you have it, ensure that you don't over-expose your capital.
    Such advice is standard in our attitude to be done to avoid trial and error and this would shorten the length of our journey to success, although simple and easy to remember it's not necessarily be carried on with a consistent, but anything would be good if was done continuously

Junior Member urmy is an unknown quantity at this point urmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know one assemblage Forex trading knowledgeable but I already know a lot of things that could refrain in my trading. My advice for newbies is to withdraw your favorite dyad and trade it solely. Survey it's mart movements and value actions routine. One way of earning discriminating profits in Forex is to feature a moral analysis and bonk a fortunate conversant

Member isat is an unknown quantity at this point isat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l was a safe strategy for umpteen, but most of the example it was not the main present is that I'm never completely behind them. it passed years one months and moldiness not forget, if you do not command their emotions, minute and see give not cater amend their playing skills.

Junior Member rohitsingh894 is an unknown quantity at this point rohitsingh894's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new here but i think first of all try on demo account to make perfection and improve your trading skills. one more thing that is you must follow their basic principle and rules. i also learn about forex and take help from my friend. 6 months is sufficient to learn complete knowledge abut forex

Member Keystar is on a distinguished road Keystar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading takes a lot of discipline - from start-up and even until the time you have gained experience. While it is an endeavor with calculated risk, it also involves an inner effort to control your profitability. This means, reaching your target profit and safe-keeping when it's reached. Key is to avoid being greedy, i.e. when target is reached, take the profit and when you have it, ensure that you don't over-expose your capital.

Member suvraislam is an unknown quantity at this point suvraislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to intimate that new traders to deal our trading money same a activity. Get in the misuse modify now of managing our seek effectively on every trade if we requisite to seriously run a useful Forex trading enterprise. This is how they should book on trading here in Forex trading.

Member munyeria is an unknown quantity at this point munyeria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not an experienced trader but i got this advice from a friend who is an expert in trading. She said "you must know to be discipline and wait signal from strategy to make good entry. Every entry with out any reason could give you money but it will be breaks of all rules you make for your self"

Member earningway is an unknown quantity at this point earningway's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my admonish as a banker is the conduct and affecting control.l accept approved so abounding acceptable strategies but l abort a lot of of the time the capital acumen was that l never chase them absolutely .so it was crumbling of months and years.one affair you have to not overlook is if you will not ascendancy your affections again time and adventures will never advice you for convalescent your trading skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 508 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)