+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 508 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seems to prevent our account from suffering huge losses in forex trading, it helps us make periodic withdrawals. Because my experience is that when I see my account balance grow, the greater my desire to trade using many large sizes in pursuit of large profits, and that is not good, because it could jeopardize the funds in our account. If price movements are not in accordance with our expectations and analysis, then quickly enter in our money in forex trading. therefore interestingly it also functions as a controller of our emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 2,383 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear, Forex market mai demo practice tu bhot zarori hain aur us ke sath forex Study bhi honi chaiye liken kuch person 1 hafte ya is sy zayad trading mah waqt de kar Experience earn kar lyte hain DEAR 3 year Experienve depend on new trader Person

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert traders ko yahi advice hai ke ap Forex ko time dain or apne ap pe control kar ke trading karain agr ap proper money management rules ko follow karain gai to ap bi successful ho skte hain Forex main emotional trading se avoid karain bari bari lot use na karain leverage apne account ke capital ke lehaz se rakhain or jab trades lgi hui hon to unko time dain or trades na lgain

4. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-21)

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can make godo pair traded well not about time at all, only foucs in one strategy, only ond and foucs on it very much. know how to use it to open a position and close it, know when not to use it and to skip trading. make beeter and forex market but one thing that I noticed is that if the market goes up by 100 points then it returns at least 40 points so if you want to get money then you need to wait for the market trends Thank you Friends aapki ko dhyan rakhunga aur sath me follow bhi karunga.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to compor For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-21)

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses are a consequence of trade transactions. However, continued losses and losses, is proof that we have used the wrong trading strategy. This is where the importance of demo accounts to test strategies one by one, so we choose which strategy is superior. Never believe in any strategy, before you prove it on a demo account. and One thing I can say, my friend, is that Time does not determine the real quality of a trader. I mean, what's the difference between a trader who has only learned for 6 months but he has managed to learn a lot without complaining and can absorb as much info, knowledge, and experience as possible, than a trader who has traded 3 years but is stubborn about learning and still often greedy in trading.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think humans are reliable so some of the best strategies but I solve most of the key intellectual terms is that I never chose them completely. So that is a symptom of the moon and age. One action you shouldn't block is if you go don't check your emotions then measure and experience and once you get a lot of knowledge about forex, your next step is to follow and be disciplined with what you have learned ..

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must first learn about forex movements and their techniques for interpreting movements, market conditions with their indicators and confirmation signals, technical and fundamental knowledge and their impact on the market in different situations, making and compromising strategies, and last but not least must respect market and follow trends in the short and long term and have a handle on it, otherwise you will get a slap from both directions and you will make a hedge and divert attention from your track. so learn well to earn well. and hello everyone, I have been in foreign exchange for more than 2 years. I know foreign exchange very well. For a bidder to always open a demo account and practice for a while then enter a real account, this is one of the best solutions for bidders

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would advise you to trade based on major trends, don't rely too much on indicators because they are lagging behind, you can use indicators only to get an idea of general trends, but don't rely entirely on them. And also try not to use too many indicators at once. And the key is to observe discipline in trading. Mostly, losses are due to excessive exposure and greed in trading. So avoid both, and make sure that you have enough capital to support your position and the number of lots exposed. When leaving your trade, always set T / P and S / L to minimize losses and optimize your returns.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice as a trader is discipline and emotional management. I have tried this type of large level smart strategy some of the others then I failed the most because when the main cause is that I have never followed them completely. Thus finally spending a lot of time and months. An item that you should never forget is that if you might not manage your feelings, time and experience can never make it easier to improve your trading skills.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no experience advising anyone. Now I am studying here so I use a demo account to study here but my advice is that when you trade you must cool your mind without being greedy. And spend your time on forex then you can get money. and every time you consider the recommendations of those who can trade for a longer time it is true they understand what they are saying and doing, they are able to understand when and how you can do it, they have understood the risks of trading and they can understand it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 508 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)