+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 508 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 5078

Thread: Advice from traders that have experience more 3 years ?

Banned mido9911 is an unknown quantity at this point mido9911's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have to know what you are doing and using at first demo account and if blow it then use a strategy and trying it on live account and watch the effect on your account if its good continue if not go back to demo and try other strategies till you find better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zubi390390 is an unknown quantity at this point zubi390390's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Friends and Brothers salam to all .,.,,.,.., ohhhh! bhai jaan 3 years ka experience hain aap kay pass yes bahi jaan 3 year toh bohat jiyada hain learning kay liye aap ka experience toh aab kafi jiyada ho gya hoga humein new member ko bhi aap say khuch seekhna chiayen aap ny kafi mehant hardworking ki hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member xlmzx is an unknown quantity at this point xlmzx's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

always use proepr trading plan and good money management system then you do not need any other help to get profit in this amrket always play small lot sizes and get good dprofit .

"

Senior Member ghoxahf is an unknown quantity at this point ghoxahf's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

always make very low size, you can reduce your risk and never faced big loss. Always check the feeling and never aggressive marketing, I hope to make regular profits and remain on the market in the long term. I think we will have a well-known knowledge about all the ups and downs of business marketing.

"

Senior Member zidaa is an unknown quantity at this point zidaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I also have experience about this trade is only 1 years now and I've had a bit of experience helps me to get better trading and I will continue to learn to improve this trade until I succeed.

"

Senior Member zoxak is an unknown quantity at this point zoxak's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I think no advice will be valueable than advicing you to learn. Because learning is needed not only for newbie. Professional trader who success in forex market is people wo always learning every time. so Learning is the most best advice for you

"

Senior Member xsday is an unknown quantity at this point xsday's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

actually, I have little experience in the Forex market, but the only thing I have noticed, if the market goes up to 100 points, of which there are at least 40 points on the back, and then you can expect to earn money in the development of the market.We also hope that this substance in an expert opinion. So the advisers active traders here so far at rookie WLA can earn on forex.

"

Senior Member zxiny is an unknown quantity at this point zxiny's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

my advise currently being a trader happens to be the discipline and emotional management. l have tried such a large amount of sensible strategies however l fail a lot of the time the most reason was that l never follow them absolutely. thus finally it was wasting of months and years. something you need you should not forget iswhether you'll not management your emotions then time and experiences can never assist you for improving your trading skills.

"

Senior Member amrz is an unknown quantity at this point amrz's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

yes... forex trading will not make a great change to you,, if you not take all the thingslighty I believe that virtually every trader must know how to trade well in forex business. just may be the most difficult part is controlling emotions because emotions are more acts to make decisions when trading. that's why a lot of traders who suffered losses in forex trading. . so despite the fact that we know how to trade well, we still can not do a good trade.

"

Senior Member zxgV is an unknown quantity at this point zxgV's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

The first step to good. Next, make a point of profit. I love a good knowledge of the techniques to follow. Ur Emotions controls. It is very important to reduce the chest. The exact time of a particular trade. Only practice. I'm sure one day you can succeed

"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 508 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)