+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 527 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 5266

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Senior Member mena is an unknown quantity at this point mena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And still the U.S. dollar so far, the currency traded at a wider range is shown in 84% of the collection of trades, while the euro appears in 37%

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fakermane is an unknown quantity at this point fakermane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually can do well at my first Capital, I can double it in only several Day, it is because the Beginner Luck. but in fortunately, I Lose whole Capital and the Profit in the Next Week, it is because I don't set Stop Loss and use Big Lot size which is not appropriate to my Margin..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raysa is an unknown quantity at this point raysa's Avatar
    Thanks
    in time to start trading forex I'm still a beginner who is still learning so I started trading using capital from the bonus in getting from the posts in this forum, and my first experience of trading as trading beginner can already guess that the loss and not gain anything from trading prime it

Junior Member mahafuj01 is an unknown quantity at this point mahafuj01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started forex trading with only 5$ then i make it 7$ within 4 days. But after a week i loose all my capital. Now i will start again trading with this forums bonus money.

Senior Member nahial is on a distinguished road nahial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first capital i traded with is around like 400$ and i got profit a lil bit and after many trading losing and winning overall it became 470$ after 1 month

Senior Member Isafan87 is an unknown quantity at this point Isafan87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moomena View Post
    the first capital i trade is dollar it was a big challenge to me but i m success to keep it and save it from loosing
    what about you how much do you start to trade?
    Same goes to me my friend, I also trade dollar, EUR/USD. Until now from the past 2 and a half years I have been trading with these pairs. Very good pairs for me. I started trade with 300USD, but my impatience and eager to trade make me selfish and loss half of my capital. I've learn my lesson.
    I am LEARNING and SHARING. PATIENCE makes PROFITS.. Always LEARN first before we EARN.. Good luck all!!

Senior Member ahsan8087 is an unknown quantity at this point ahsan8087's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1000$ was my first capital in Forex.i never forgot about thats day .that was my remarkable day in my life.any way,i am happy to trade in forex and still now benefited

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first capital was 10$ in forex that I was invest in forex . I was made 10$ from 25$ . I am working in forex trade last three months and I am very happy .

Senior Member Nasim is an unknown quantity at this point Nasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first capital that I have used for trading is a no-deposit bonus from a broker. At first, I lost a little, but very soon I recovered that loss and as far as I know that by balance is more than the amount given by the broker. I hope that I will be able to win trades using this capital.

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moomena View Post
    the first capital i trade is dollar it was a big challenge to me but i m success to keep it and save it from loosing
    what about you how much do you start to trade?
    When i was a forex beginner i traded with the capital 100$ in start and made 20$ profit from it and now my capital is increased and making a good amount of profit through it and just trying hard over here to make a huge amount of profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 510 of 527 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)