+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 527 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the first capital you traded with?

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैंने पहली बार अपने ट्रेडिंग अकाउंट में $100 डॉलर डिपाजिट किया था। अगर आप नए ट्रेडर है तो आप को एक छोटे अमाउंट से ट्रेड शुरू करना चाहिए। फिर जब आप पर्याप्त अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज हासिल कर लें तो अपने अनुसार बड़े रकम से ट्रेडिंग करें।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started trading with benefits without fees without a deposit. That's all I invested. Frankly speaking, my time and the more difficult plan was my initial investment. In my face there is no bonus without fees. After that I started with $ 1 for a micro account. That's all my investment in this business. Now I am a trader of abundant time. and I have traded eur usd as the first currency pair in forex trading. I like to have trades in other couples too, but I have done to have limited experience in it so I took cautious steps.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good currency business. I traded demos for a long time. After I started posting forums in the MT5 forum. This really helped me. And finally I got Forex-India. Now I trade with this forum money. My first capital was only $ 65 and you can guess, in one month, my account margin call. after that I was more careful in making transactions. Until now, I have not dared to make a deposit. I am a student and including a middle class family when I started trading, I invested more than 150 dollars in my account and started trading. Be careful

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my mind every capital is very valuable in forex because capital is the only way that can give you more money if you will use it wisely so it is better to trade if you think that you can maintain your capital to get more money. So to get big money, you need large amounts of money to trade with it and I want to say that, when I start trading I want to say that I am a student and including a middle class family when I start trading I invest more than 150 dollars in my account and start trading

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the main capital in this trade is science and knowledge, because by having knowledge and knowledge we will be able to manage and carry out this trade well, then we must also have financial capital to invest, because when we have knowledge and knowledge but don't have money , then we will not be able to do this trade. and My first investment that I started the business with the actual consideration was around $ 150, after sometimes I converted it to $ 200 and after a few more transactions I just failed and lost all of that cash. It was very good as my first meeting in the real industry.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i started my trade i invested small capital in the forex market. then I can't be the right trader. I understand something about the forex market. now i'm a great trader i understand this market fully so it's easy for me. and Initially I traded with a capital of 5,000 dollars. I do not remember much. That was a long time ago too. I am tensed to see what will happen. Thank God it was a trade that won me money too. This is how we are engaged to this business and I must mention that I like being in this business.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now when you make a loss in the forex market, your first choice is not to stop but to find out how you can get the best from the loss. It is important that you find out why you lost all that money so that you won't make the same mistakes over and over again. and I started Forex by investing $ 10. So it's hard to trade large parallels because the capital is low. But now I am trying to build more capital. Without large capital it is difficult to do more trade and get more profit.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    मैंने $ 100 से शुरुआत की और फिर एक हफ्ते के बाद मैं सुधर गया क्योंकि मुझे वास्तव में यह पसंद आया कि पहले हारने के बाद मुझे बहुत अधिक लाभ हुआ और फिर उस दिन से मैंने अपने पैसे को फॉरेक्स में पुनः प्राप्त किया और हर दिन अच्छा प्रदर्शन किया जो मेरे लिए अच्छा था और मैंने अपनी शुरुआत की केवल $ 100 के साथ विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार। मैं हर महीने 5% रिटर्न का लक्ष्य रखता हूं और यह मेरे लिए अच्छा काम करता है। यदि मैं $ 100 के उचित लाभ का प्रबंधन कर सकता हूं, तो मैं काफी निवेश करने की योजना बनाता हूं।
    Starting ki trades ko karne kel iye ham logon ke paas me funds ki kami ho sakti hai. Lekin hame is baat ko ekdum acchi tarah se samajhna hota hai ki kab trading karna hamare liye theek ho sakta hai aur trades me se ham logon ke paas me kitni income aasani se aa sakti hai.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am use in trading forex are EUR/USJ.. Ilearn with this pair only and try to trade first with this too, And untill now, I am not thinking yet to learn abuot another pairs of psichology,

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakloni View Post
    शुरुआत में ज़्यादा से ज़्यादा प्रैक्टिस करें। विभिन्न रणनीतियों का अभ्यास और परीक्षण करें। अगर आप नए ट्रेडर है तो आप को एक छोटे अमाउंट से ट्रेड शुरू करना चाहिए। ट्रेड करना सीखें; एक अच्छे ब्रोकर्स को ढूंढें, डेमो खाते का उपयोग करके विभिन्न रणनीतियों का अभ्यास और परीक्षण करें; फिर छोटी पूंजी का उपयोग करके वास्तविक धन से ट्रेड करना शुरू करें। लालच से बचें। अपनी भावनाओं को नियंत्रित करें और धैर्य रखें। फिर जब आप पर्याप्त अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज हासिल कर लें तो अपने अनुसार बड़े रकम से ट्रेडिंग करें।
    मैंने $ 100 से शुरुआत की और फिर एक हफ्ते के बाद मैं सुधर गया क्योंकि मुझे वास्तव में यह पसंद आया कि पहले हारने के बाद मुझे बहुत अधिक लाभ हुआ और फिर उस दिन से मैंने अपने पैसे को फॉरेक्स में पुनः प्राप्त किया और हर दिन अच्छा प्रदर्शन किया जो मेरे लिए अच्छा था और मैंने अपनी शुरुआत की केवल $ 100 के साथ विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार। मैं हर महीने 5% रिटर्न का लक्ष्य रखता हूं और यह मेरे लिए अच्छा काम करता है। यदि मैं $ 100 के उचित लाभ का प्रबंधन कर सकता हूं, तो मैं काफी निवेश करने की योजना बनाता हूं।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 527 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)