+ Reply to Thread
Page 472 of 473 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    we adopt Forex as a job not a hobby, in this job we play a game for money some time we win the game gain some profit depend on our lot size some time we also loss the the game and we loss money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member omar_fj is an unknown quantity at this point omar_fj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear
    i thing the forex sometime is a job and sometime is a hobby, if i thing forex is a job then i will do its time to time if i thing its a hobby i will do its by responsibility

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to omar_fj For This Useful Post:

salman_taj (2012-05-17)

Senior Member nilanchal777 is an unknown quantity at this point nilanchal777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    suno bhai ye na he ak job hai aur na he hum isko hobby keh sakte hai.ye to ak business hai vo b long term k liye.forex me vo hi earn karta hai jo long term k sath chalta hai aur jo forex me patience rakh sakta hai.

Member omar_fj is an unknown quantity at this point omar_fj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i must thing that sometime the forex is a job because i try to do its time to time
    sometime the forex is a hobby because if i thing its a hobby then i will do its by undertake

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not relying on forex income alone and am doing full time job as to manage my life, still spend time on forex yeah i earn from forex many times but that is just adding to my income but for my being in forex field is just due to i find forex interesting and so it is my hobby as well.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    Please share about your thinking about this Forex? is it Job or Hobby?
    meri nazar may tu forex jo hai woh na he job hai aur na he hobby hai kion kay forex aik aysa platform hai jahan par hum aik acha profit hasil karah sakta hain ya aik bussiness hai mera nazar may

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    Please share about your thinking about this Forex? is it Job or Hobby?
    kucha members trading ko hobby ka too par kartya han lakin main trading ko business ka toor kar karta hoon or main es trading sa obht saraa profit earned karta hoon q k muja trading karna boht acha lagta ha es laya mian trading karta hoon.

Junior Member Mohona is on a distinguished road Mohona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a job. Job means work under someone who direct him and order him for do the work. No one order or direct anybody for trade. It depends on a trader how she or he want to trade and when. But Forex tread can be a hobby. Some people who work another job they do trade just look like a part time work. For them it can be a hobby.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ayusri View Post
    work may be a hobby as well as forex can be so challenging for us to follow, many things that we should meet in forex trading so that we can get more profits and could benefit from here either money or knowledge of the forex is so widely spread here, but when a job becomes a hobby then no longer feel tired of doing the job then that forex will be a lot of time spent with forex but will not feel tired and will not feel bad because of wasted time abnayknya forex will become a lifestyle that we can enjoy anytime only.
    If you make forex trading as a hobby, I guess you will not be serious to do so. because, forex you consider to be the game alone. but, if you make forex as a major work, then you will try hard to remain serious, even though your loss is often encountered.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    work may be a hobby as well as forex can be so challenging for us to follow, many things that we should meet in forex trading so that we can get more profits and could benefit from here either money or knowledge of the forex is so widely spread here, but when a job becomes a hobby then no longer feel tired of doing the job then that forex will be a lot of time spent with forex but will not feel tired and will not feel bad because of wasted time abnayknya forex will become a lifestyle that we can enjoy anytime only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 472 of 473 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)