+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 473 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Junior Member goldenfx is an unknown quantity at this point goldenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbh427 View Post
    forex is a hobby for those who take it as a part time thing and earn the luxuries out of it,,,
    and it is a job for those who do it for full time and earn the basic livings out of it.
    Not exactly. Even some traders doing forex in part time and as their job. So, doing forex as hobby is just like throwing away our money in to sea. Forex needs lot of concentrated works and dedications only if we do as job we can give it. So, forex trading must be done as job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is the job for the jobless and it is the hobby for the jobs traders but it is job and hobby for me because i am student and jobless so it is job and hobby for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tajmeri is an unknown quantity at this point tajmeri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    Please share about your thinking about this Forex? is it Job or Hobby?
    ye apna apna beaper hey, jo chahe job kare jo chage hobby. kintu maximum log ye ak job karta hey liken Forex se o acha paisa kamata hey.

Member bjbh427 is on a distinguished road bjbh427's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a hobby for those who take it as a part time thing and earn the luxuries out of it,,,
    and it is a job for those who do it for full time and earn the basic livings out of it.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a job because Forex is a popular business in the world and Forex is the best trade in the world. I think Forex is a risky business but it is profitable business for traders. I am always try to earn good profit in Forex trade.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its employment as a result of i continuously take it as a trader and that i continuously try and take it terribly dangerously as a result of if you may not take it dangerously then it'll definitely be converted into too exhausting for you to carry on during this meadow.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by younesjoe View Post
    i take it as job it's important for me that it's i one method that i can earn money because i have a experiance and my one strategie in other forex take you a week end to enjoy your self and take a time to practice your hobie
    you are giving it importance and that is good and this is must be done if you want to achieve success in forex and I really feel forex can be great career if you take it seriously and I am just confident that forex will be my career in future.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by toptown View Post
    First time i think it is my hobby than today it is my main job. I already leave my private company job to take Forex properly. It is my best choose and my best life job. I want it will me a best business man. When I loss from this market i can not back but i back a go as like a strong business strategy. So i join it as like as a good and best job. please give me more opinion for my best job. What it is good for me nor bed for me? thank you every body.
    I think when you are able to produce at least equal to the value you get from the old company where you work, I think it was very good. you will be able to rely on forex as your livelihood. you do not need to find another one.

Member toptown is an unknown quantity at this point toptown's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First time i think it is my hobby than today it is my main job. I already leave my private company job to take Forex properly. It is my best choose and my best life job. I want it will me a best business man. When I loss from this market i can not back but i back a go as like a strong business strategy. So i join it as like as a good and best job. please give me more opinion for my best job. What it is good for me nor bed for me? thank you every body.

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i take it as job it's important for me that it's i one method that i can earn money because i have a experiance and my one strategie in other forex take you a week end to enjoy your self and take a time to practice your hobie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 473 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)