+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 473 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Junior Member peter.pan.757.47 is an unknown quantity at this point peter.pan.757.47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Definitely forex is a job. U can take forex trading as a job seriously. Just before beginning, do some study, do some market analysis, do some observation. Also u have to keep patient, concentration, cool head. Than u can take forex trading s job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    Forex is Job or Hobby?

Please share about your thinking about this Forex? is it Job or Hobby?
    I am sure that Forex is not my hobby. You must first understand the meaning of the word hobby dude. Forex is my career and my life too. I am really trying hard to do Forex as an art and i won't think it as hobby. Do Forex trading in full effort to avoid loses, just follow basic rules and follow the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a business where you can have opportunity to earn money in short time if you are a good trder. No trader can succeed without training. You can work on forex trading daily as a job. but can join it as part time or full time job.

Banned ghysalgreen is an unknown quantity at this point ghysalgreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    forex is a job. that is a true, there are millions of millions that people trade every day and there are thousands of employee that work for forex all over the world
    forex is actually a job, but most people treat forex as a gamble, so people are very hard to be successful in forex,
    as forex is not like a proper treat, forex is high risk, but people ignore it

Junior Member Jyoti Jaiswal is an unknown quantity at this point Jyoti Jaiswal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Like any other work Forex Trading is also a JOB,because here you give your time & energy for earning money and make a good profit,if you take it as a serious job.Later own when you get very close to your job it will convert into a HOBBY.

Senior Member mdfarid is an unknown quantity at this point mdfarid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to say that forex is job to me because every employ person spend time for his job if any body spend the time this field he will earn more than the job in any institute.

Banned awaccoo is an unknown quantity at this point awaccoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by megkobi View Post
    At the first time of my trading Forex trading was my hobby but now a days trading is my job and now i am a full time trader and trading is my profession now,i think in the first time trading is hobby but next it will the job for everybody...
    successful in forex trading forex course that makes the work in love and keceria, if not happy certainly will not want to linger long waited for a chart on a computer screen, especially in the forex trading needs a deep knowledge and the proper analysis when making decisions should go and when to exit, without hobby work will not succeed in forex

Member megkobi is an unknown quantity at this point megkobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the first time of my trading Forex trading was my hobby but now a days trading is my job and now i am a full time trader and trading is my profession now,i think in the first time trading is hobby but next it will the job for everybody...

Member uzekar is an unknown quantity at this point uzekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may be job and hobby at the same time. but fore me I think that forex is a job there are many professional traders trade forex for more than 5 years and they made many millions from forex that means that forex is really a job

Banned macblanc474 is an unknown quantity at this point macblanc474's Avatar
    Thanks
    i anticipate it is the job for those who are the abandoned and it is amusement for the jobs men but in my point of appearance it is job for me and aswell amusement for me because i acquire anatomy it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 473 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)