+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 473 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 4730

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex will creature my work however it's can also individual my hobby too as a result of it create me prefer to trading forex i'm additionally considering the forex all day thus i feel that's individual my leisure pursuit too thus i'm prefer to trading the forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member amjadmaken is an unknown quantity at this point amjadmaken's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my assessment i anticipate the forex is job for a banker because they apperceive how to acquire money from the market and the forex is a amusement because they can't acquire money and they just convenance it in a audience account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex if taken directly than i dont think so that it is an hobby but we can say it is a type of job which we can do just sitting at home so its a full time job i know many people who are doing forex as a full time job and earning out of it.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    it depends with an individual, forex trading can either be a good hobby or can just be a good job so if you a trader then you can benefit from forex don't give up till you get there ,forex is my hobby and still my job and i depend on it for my daily living.

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a job to me and to be sure these is what you should know and make sure you understand and trading can be bot on a higher and lower part, yo can do it both as a part time job and as a full time job, if you dont know how to trade make sure you understand and trade using very different methods of trading,.

Member 01730177733 is an unknown quantity at this point 01730177733's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes Forex market and Forex trading is my hobby and this is my profession because Forex market is a very big market and as well as international and very big capital market and i will some make money Forex trading and we will be a full professional Forex trader and i make some money by Forex market

Senior Member ISHAN5 is an unknown quantity at this point ISHAN5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi friend in my view forex trading is both our hobby and job .but it is depend upon us what i think because if we are new in this forex trading and do this only for our hobby then it is good but many people use forex trading as their job because they were well experienced and know many thing about forex.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i've got to point out that it constantly is determined by the actual trader simply because some requires that as a job and some requires that as a passion although a lot of the dealers constantly get as a job since you constantly gain because of this subject and yes it is sold with some policies.

Junior Member jhang is an unknown quantity at this point jhang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Phulbari View Post
    Please share about your thinking about this Forex? is it Job or Hobby?
    jani shuro shuro main ye jo ha na hobby ki taran se he hoti ha par jab ham es main kafi in ho jatey haen na to ye phr hamri job ban jati ha or ham es ko asa job he use kartey hae or main s ko as job he use kartahon

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex can being my job , but it is also can being my hobby too, because it make me like to trading forex, i am also thinking about the forex all day, so i think that is being my hobby too so i am like to trading the forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 473 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)