+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 473 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I predict for me forex is a job and entertainment because I am happy in forex, I am speculating to get about forex trading to really understand myself about the market and the side effects it will have on my trade. and forex is not a hobby or a job it is a business or you can say it is a money making machine a number of times we make money if we win wins a trade several times we lose money if we lose a game so if we trade carefully then we can win lots of money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People do this as both. some people do work while others do hobbies. but do it as a job because I don't have another job. that's why I do this and try to manage our social lives. Forex trading is a good form to produce. but requires money and experience. This is a good plate for unemployment. Hum yahan se achi got kr sian han or se hum apni zaroriat ko pura kr sian han.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aYes whatever forex is a subjective job or hobby. For me, forex is my hobby. I also like forex trading. it's good for you that you can make money from the biggest market in the world. but for some people if you win sometimes you call it a hobby or if you think you should take a few pips of work calls. Also some people see the forex business. At least it's for my "hobby" but I tie up with people treating forex as a job

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the right path to the best of information and we must set in the right work and develop and we must see the same int we must rule on the right path We all are in the same trade and good information and well-known channels and we must rule in the right way and develop and we always work and we have good information and we work and have been well formed into the channel

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I anticipate it is work for those left behind and it is entertainment for male workers but in my point of view it is work for me and also entertainment for me because I gained that anatomy and In the beginning my trade, Forex trading was my hobby , but now trading is my job and now I am a full time trader and trading is my profession now, I think in first time trading is a hobby but later that job will be my job. for everyone

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me it is a hobby because i have my real job besides forex i trade in forex to save money not because my job i don't depend on monthly salary and i think i will trade forex as a real job not a hobby when i retire from my job and free to trade only in forex and I think, forex is not a job & not a hobby. This is a business from which we can make money in a short time. The business field is a very big job & hobbies are not like that. Learning in work is limited but in business there are no limits.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can be both. depends on which one you want. Forex can be a hobby or can also work. If you want forex to be a hobby rather than taking the good ones like that if you want forex to be a job rather than going forward and think of it as a full time or part time job. But remember one thing that you have to take seriously to make money or you will lose a lot of money by trading it. So always try to trade on the right side by analyzing the market.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first when I joined Forex, it was my hobby to trade here in Forex trading, but the moment when I started to learn that trading was here had become my passion and I considered it my job. and trading is impossible without profit and loss and as far as making money it cannot be a hobby. Money is earned by fighting so in my opinion it's not a hobby ... in my view

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes many people use it as a hobby but not too much, people will think forex is your main job but yes you can take as much risk as you can and you cannot risk the income you earn from other jobs in forex because you can use part of your income for investment but not total investment but your savings and Forex trading is our job. This doesn't look like a dashing or toy. this is very interesting to us. from this job you get a big money module. all this acting stuff like work .

Member Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji han Forex trading a job Bhi Jyada acchi hai Kyunki Forex trading mein aap bahut hi jyada profit gain karke bahut hi jyada trading kar sakte hain isliye bahut hi jyada acchi chij hai isliye agar aap Chahte Hain Ki aapko bahut hi jyada profit Gaye na isliye Humko jyadatar trading Karni chahie Kyunki agar aap Jyada trading Karte Hain To isliye aapko bahut hi jyada fayda Hota Hai aur agar aap Chahte Hain Ki aapko bahut hi jyada profit kahan ho to aapko Jyada Sadik riding Karni chahie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 473 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)