+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 473 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business hay aur mein isko business samjhta houn because job ki timing hoti hay salary hoti hay office hota hay boss hota hay magar Forex mein esa kuch bhi nahin hay aur mein dil se Forex mein work karta houn aur mehnat karta rahounga Forex mein mera dream pura kar diya mein ne khud ka business open kar liya hay forex ke trading ek best online work hai or main tu forex ke trading ko as hobby he krta hon mje forex ke traidng main lose bhe bht howa hai laken main phr bhe forex ke trading krta hon kun ke yeh mere hobby hai or main job holder bhe hon es liye as hobby krta ho,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me it is a hobby because I am here with my interests and after this work because I invested my time here. so my hobbies and work are both my strongholds very important. and it is beneficial for me because my hobby is my job and my job is my hobby and it could be that both of course, forex is a fun job, and if we enjoy work then we will definitely make that work a new hobby. And if we have a hobby with work then we will definitely use and carry out the work wholeheartedly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pomade For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a job that is not a hobby and it is very important for me and I take it because I get a large amount of money from Forex. Forex is not a hobby for me. it can make you rich easily. I do not have enough money, by forex I make money easily. It is a very flexible job. Previous trading was my main occupation. everyone likes this job. and for my forex at this time is still a part-time job because they have not fully taken the time to forex but in the future I want to make forex as the main job that really counts so that it can meet the needs of profits in getting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    his hobby is fun with money can generate with forex, this is a fun site where he can also do business and can have a lot of money in a short time I think of it as my serrious job and the business of trading forex currency can never be a hobby, but still is a job that many people use as their main source of income. How can you invest your money into a hobby ???

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mejem For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in this era, there is no reason to waste a lot of time after a hobby. we give at least two hours per day in forex! does it make sense to give a lot of time after a hobby ??? we must be more careful (time conscious) and more professional. for me forex is one of my jobs. I am a part timer in this job! and I want to say that forex is a very risky business. And most of the traders lose here. And everyone knows that it always depends on the trader and I want to say that some people consider it a job per time. At present, the popularity of forex is increasing day by day. So, I consider it a job and I want to be successful from here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मेरे लिए यह न तो जॉब है और न ही शौक़ है, मैं इसे आय के अन्य श्रोत के रूप में उपयोग करता हूँ। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग एक शानदार व्यवसाय है। मेरे पास अभी पर्याप्त अनुभव नहीं है इसलिए फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग को आय के अन्य श्रोत के रूप में उपयोग करता हूँ। मैं इसे अपने मुख्य जॉब के बाद करता हूँ। फॉरेक्स मार्केट की सबसे बड़ी खासियत यह है कि यह 24 घंटे काम करता है, इसलिए आप अपने अनुसार समय मिलने पर किसी टाइम भी ट्रेडिंग कर सकते हैं। यदि आपके पास ट्रेडिंग कौशल और अनुभव है तो आप इसे कमाई का मुख्य श्रोत बना सकते हैं। मैं अभी तक अपने फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग से संतुष्ट हूँ अब देखता हूँ आगे क्या होता है।

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bakloni For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends entirely on one's mind. Some people treat it as work and some people accept it as a hobby. Those who want it work, they might do hard work to brighten their lives and get a good position in forex trading. Especially when I make a big profit from my trade, so I think forex is also a job and a hobby. and I think it can be a job and a hobby, depending on the merchant. If you have a good time and no work, you can make your forex full time job and here you are your own boss. If you have free time, but having a forex job can only be your hobby - trading with small investments and making small profits.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today, I only use forex trading as a hobby. because I still have other jobs out there. so I have to make forex as a job. if we create a forex trading business while we work, then we must be able to focus and become a full-time forex trader. and we are demanded to always concentrate on trading and Forex trading is a business, but if we want to make forex trading a job, I think that is also good, but we must know that this will be a job or hobby with high risk, if we have no experience who is good at doing market analysis

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very good and fun time pass and hobby. The very good thing about it is that it is computer based and refreshes me every time when I am bored in normal life. This is a very good job with an excellent and regular payment generation. Another very good thing is that it can be easily executed from a laptop and all that is needed is an internet connection. and I am new to Forex and I am part time. So I consider this as my hobby. Because I am not confident enough to think of this as work. But when I get some experience and I will know about the job correctly then I have to take Forex as a job.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What we can do for them in this case is that we put into forex as a hobby that produces jobs and income that foul supports hobbies again, there are some traders who have been hobbied for hours of trading analysis for traders like this even more fun because it can channel their hobby, but nevertheless a work that is boby will be more interesting and work wholeheartedly compared to work that is not only a hobby or even an obligation to not only suppress but also the necessity in the job, so if we really feel hobby and happy about forex then we will not feel a lot of time and energy to trade forex and if everything is done like that it will be a very lucrative job and be successful in forex because he has a job that is a hobby and that hobby becomes a lucrative job. and trading forex cannot be a hobby because it is very risky, I do it as a part time job and make good money. can some people mention money that generates hobbies. if someone needs to do this because a hobby is not using real money using a demo account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 473 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)