+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 473 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is Job or Hobby?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading meri hobby nahi bulka meri job hai aur main is ko job samjh kar hi use kar raha hoon men is sy faida mean profit kmany k liay kr rha hun aur mara khayal sa yeh hobby tu honi hi nahi chahiya kyun ka forex trading jesi job bohat kam ho ti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are a student so your main job should be to study not forex. many students also think in your way which is a very bad signal for the future of our country. in fact they are constantly losing their classes, assignments or even class exams for forex. remember one thing that forex is a place of unceratinity. so you cannot be sure that you will be able to produce from here. so students must pay full attention to learning. if they have extra time only then they can invest it in forex. and Forex is a job for people who don't or don't have a main job or life. If this is the case, then forex can be a job and a profession, but if we already have a permanent and primary job in my life as a forex student then I will look for a second job or hobby.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is one type of work because someone can make a lot more money than a real job from a forex broker. On the other hand we don't need to invest a lot of money to trade on the forex market. besides that how much time do we have to spend on real business. for comparison we don't need to spend time on the forex market. so I took the job and hobby. and forex is a comfortable and enjoyable job. so many people who make forex as a hobby. but the important thing in the forex business, we must always be serious in forex trading. because after all there is a big risk in the forex business. and that will become even more risky if we are not serious about trading. so we must be happy to trade forex, but still serious.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you consider that Forex hobbies are converted into gob and can make a lot of money from Forex then I deal with Forex as my hobby because I need to read lots of books to understand everything and Forex trading can be considered a job if you do it full time and depend on it as a source of income your main. But at the same time, you can treat it as a hobby if you get the thrill and excitement of trading.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a job, nor is it a hobby. This is a complete business that involves profit and loss. Here you do not get fixed money every day or monthly. This is not like a hobby because in this case you have to work under pressure and pressure. This is a difficult and difficult business. To get success a lot of knowledge and skills are needed. So be careful before investing in this business and forex does look like a hobby but it is not a hobby at all, some ppl do it like a hobby, but in my opinion forex is very similar to work, the only thing that is different in forex trading is that in us don't have to follow someone's orders, but you have to trade forex like work and hard work in it

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is my job and forex is my hobby too. I really enjoy and doing forex as a part time job. But maybe full time trading is better than part time so I will give more time and then will try to be a full time trader too. and Forex is a good job because you wake up to do it and you have money from it. You use equipment like computers and the internet to do the work and you have to do an analysis. In your hobbies only playing with things in your free time but in forex it is not your free time but you are the main time you use.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is my job, I have never considered forex trading as my hobby. I think almost all traders in the world consider forex trading as a business, not as a hobby. Even though we can think of it as our hobby, but we think of it as a first business, then we can think of it as a hobby when we can generate consistent profits and more than that, foreign exchange trading and home-based work, hi, public relations and home office work get kar sakte hai, kuchh logo to your liye hobby ho sakti hi kyoki ye bahut hi kind of challenging business ki hai jism profit get because it is easy to fix hota hai hai.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I must point out that it is always determined by the real merchant just because some require it as work and some require it as enthusiasm even though many dealers continue to get as work because you keep getting because of this subject and yes it is sold with some policies. and yes the Forex market and Forex trading is my hobby and this is my profession because the Forex market is a very large market and also an international and very large capital market and I will make money from Forex trading and we will become a full professional Forex trader and I get money from the Forex market

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that it always depends on the trader because some consider it as a job and some consider it as a hobby but most traders are always and it is a hobby for male workers but in my view it is a job for me and also a hobby for me and Trade fx meri nahi bulka meri hai aur main task is actually ko samjh task because hi there is utilizing kar haha hoon aur mara khayal sa yeh tu tu honi hi there nahi chahiya kyun ka currency trading trade jesi bohat task assignment kam ho ti hai hai.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    i must say that it always depends upon tha trader because some takes it as a job and some takes it as a hobby but most of the traders always take it as a job because you always earn from this field and it comes with some rules.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 473 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)