+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 119 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with my analysis and signals.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,183 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai agar jo new trader yaha par aata hai to wo khud se analysis tab tak nahi kar sakta hai jab tak ki wo analysis sikhta nahi hai bhai, yaha par bhai usko sikhna kafi jaruri hota hai, to khud ka analysis baad mein kar sakta hai bhai.
    hanji new trader ko ess business me khud he learn karna bahut he jaroori hai,shuru me wo kisi aur ke signal par kaam kar sakta hai lekin esme traderjabb takk market me apne aap sabb samajhkar kaam nahi karenga wo achha nahi kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlive View Post
    bai saab ji mare hisab se agar app es kam mai new hai fer app ko es kam mai analysis ko lena cahhi aa fer app es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai agar app es kam mai ek expert trder hai fer app es kam mai achi tara se money nai kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa hard work se kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    Bhai agar jo new trader yaha par aata hai to wo khud se analysis tab tak nahi kar sakta hai jab tak ki wo analysis sikhta nahi hai bhai, yaha par bhai usko sikhna kafi jaruri hota hai, to khud ka analysis baad mein kar sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good topic and I will follow up and login to your bookmarks if it coincided with the analytical always ..Is it possible you that you subtract the strategy used by also permeated even the interest on everyone and share your opinion about ... Thank you for Okadm members of the

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji mare hisab se agar app es kam mai new hai fer app ko es kam mai analysis ko lena cahhi aa fer app es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai agar app es kam mai ek expert trder hai fer app es kam mai achi tara se money nai kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa hard work se kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member qayyum is an unknown quantity at this point qayyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is good if you have your own way for trading and profitable and i see that you have one year for experiences and i believe that you have found your suitable strategies and share here with us, and for it i wanna to know your thread here about them, and you just use 4 pair for your trading...so let me follow your thread and i want to take some lesson and make me better in the future
    thanks

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to yaha par kisi bhi trader ke analysis par trading karna kabhi pasand nahi karta hoon, yaha par market mein analysis khud se hi karke agar trading karte hai to apne liye jayda acha hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that you have to always rely on your own analysis and skills so that you'll feel confident in your trades when you are going to execute your strategies therefore try to make sure that you may listen to the advice of the other traders but you have to trade with your own signals

Member aminulislamkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulislamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's nice, I hope that in their own way special and professional exchange, and have a year that meet and I think that you have found the appropriate methods and offer here with us, and I know that you, your chain will be exclusively for 4 sets of negotiations ... so that the string and should be for several hours and then to improve the

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se apni analysis ko acha banane k liye humien first news pe depend karna chahei q k news forex me buhat hi improtant role ada karti ha aur news k related kuch sites buhat hi acha result deti hain baqi os k bad hi apni strategy banien jis se apko thora profit ho wohi apke liye best ha or sath jo pattern chart me jo candle style hian os ko zaroor follow karien wohi signal indication hian.

Senior Member bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading to believe in his own analysis it is very important that we do not really follow the advice of others about forex trading because it is very dangerous to our account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 119 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open