+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 119 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1181

Thread: Trade with my analysis and signals.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ayusri View Post
    thank you for offering the signal, whether it has been successful so far with the signal being used, whether the method used to obtain this signal, if it is a good signal please distributed to all members of this forum so that all who become members can compare with the signal itself to be trading and can collect the profits from this trading, if it could also give the reason why today's buy signal for the EU or otherwise to come out of nowhere evident is that the received signal will also be pleased if know where it came from this signal.
    since two weeks ago or in may 2012, the european crisis and the greek give more effects to the market so that many traders choose to buy USD that another pairs. The result is USD stronger than the another pairs. EU, AU, GU and another pairs go down and down... the trend is sell now..
    i think we prefer sell to buy..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for offering the signal, whether it has been successful so far with the signal being used, whether the method used to obtain this signal, if it is a good signal please distributed to all members of this forum so that all who become members can compare with the signal itself to be trading and can collect the profits from this trading, if it could also give the reason why today's buy signal for the EU or otherwise to come out of nowhere evident is that the received signal will also be pleased if know where it came from this signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ayusri For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08)

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that has considerable experience in forex trading since 2 years ..
    I hope your experience tell us this big ... I will follow this issue constantly. And I wish success to all of us .. Regards ....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anoha For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08)

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice tread friend. i will going your page everyday to update your informations about analysis and signal. i hope more member this forum will allways profit from signal from you.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nganti For This Useful Post:

Member md satu is on a distinguished road md satu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its good if you have your own way for trading
    please keep your words cause we are really want to become profitable & with your analysis

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to md satu For This Useful Post:

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    Hi friends.
    I am doing the tradings for one year and 2 months and i want to share you about my signals and analysis on daily basis before the New york session. this is the time when you can make some good entry points.
    i will share you the signals of 4 pairs. Euro/usd. gbp/usd, aud/usd and gold. these are my favorite pairs.
    we will start tomorrow becasue today have passed away. wish you good luck.
    kafi achi thread di hai bhai na agar app kotrade karni hai tu app ko chiya hai kay app jo hai aik achi analysis lain aur app aik acha signal lain taka app ko aik achi profit hasil ho jaya

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waleedkhan For This Useful Post:

Senior Member adam88 is on a distinguished road adam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good to be aware of the credit for the same in this market, but not good for us to be there dependence on technical analysis of the non or reliance on any signs of any given trader signals because of self-reliance from the start is the best way to learn a good forex

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to adam88 For This Useful Post:

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi friends.
    I am doing the tradings for one year and 2 months and i want to share you about my signals and analysis on daily basis before the New york session. this is the time when you can make some good entry points.
    i will share you the signals of 4 pairs. Euro/usd. gbp/usd, aud/usd and gold. these are my favorite pairs.
    ok, i will follow this thread about the signals for 4 pairs. i usually trade with pair EURO/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD.
    i will wait for your signals. i think the trend of the market now is selling and selling, because of crisis in europe. it's newbie statement...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good if you have your own way for trading and profitable and i see that you have one year for experiences and i believe that you have found your suitable strategies and share here with us, and for it i wanna to know your thread here about them, and you just use 4 pair for your trading...so let me follow your thread and i want to take some lesson and make me better in the future
    thanks
    do the best we can

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi friends.
    yar main na kafi trading kar ley ha or main ka boht achi or best ke ha lakin abi ka ap ko ka bootoon ka muja be aj tak analysis or singals ka bara main aj tak pata nahi chaal saka es laaya muja boht zadia fadia nahi hoa ha es lyaa muamja boht sara fadia ho ha es lyaa muja trading karne pari.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), ind12 (2020-10-30), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 119 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open