+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 478 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 4773

Thread: What do you think about Scalping?

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is not so bad if you can do it properly.But,I think,It is the work for the new trader.An old trader generally,do not do scalping.So,I suggest most of the people to invest for a little bit long time.Best of luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by born to learn View Post
    What you see in the Scalping Is it just a serious strategy trading strategy or is it achieved wealth and quick profits?

I want each person to present his point of view and put forward for discussion
    trading main sclping boht aham ha es laya agr ap na achi or best treading karni ha to ap ko boht sara profit earned kar sakta hoo treading main or trading ka boht acha or best business ha mujaa ya business boht he passand ha or muja ya boht acha lagta ha,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is one of the famous trading strategy so i guess it most be powerful tool to trad with if you masted it

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is another method of trading Forex market to make quick money. It is a method of entering and exiting the market quickly to make money and is based on various indicators signals most of the time and hence it can not be called as a Gambling also.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-08-25), zohanhassan (2020-12-03)

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What you see in the Scalping Is it just a serious strategy trading strategy or is it achieved wealth and quick profits?

Scalping is a trading strategy that prioritizes the quantity of OP, which makes the target of a scalper just a little pip but open positions often so it gets a lot profti. and whether scalping strategies can make us rich quickly or not so it depends on our ability to trade...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaji For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), ntn (2019-08-25), zohanhassan (2020-12-03)

Junior Member born to learn is on a distinguished road born to learn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    scalping is a good methods for trading with make a little pips as the target and it is easy touched by the market, but some of trader will use the higher lot size setting then it becomes a high risk method, but if the trader can trade with well and understand to put the order at the right track and make relevant target, i think everything will be okay, and also i have been trading with scalping for more than 4 years
    I also relied on many of My Position In most cases, do not use it the other way although they are more dangerous way make me feel safe and trust and I am or I trade so I restored my loss

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to born to learn For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), ntn (2019-08-25)

Junior Member born to learn is on a distinguished road born to learn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbh427 View Post
    I think that scalping is just an exploitation of the market through large volumes and small time quick chnages in the prices..
    I dont like those people who do scalping because this is not a fair game to do... so you should never do any such thing which exploits the market conditions in negative way.
    May be your point of view is correct, but this work and in business you can achieve a gain or loss and all of them his way and you are to choose the way if you want to gain fast this way and if you do not want there's more out of the way and thank you to interact and respond

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to born to learn For This Useful Post:

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

scalping sahi baat ha k forex trading main kafi achi strategy ha kioun k forex trading main sirf do he strategy hane jo sab se achi hane ek scalping or dosri manula trading main en dono ko he use karta houn

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tashnotashi For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), ntn (2019-08-25), zohanhassan (2020-12-03)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a good methods for trading with make a little pips as the target and it is easy touched by the market, but some of trader will use the higher lot size setting then it becomes a high risk method, but if the trader can trade with well and understand to put the order at the right track and make relevant target, i think everything will be okay, and also i have been trading with scalping for more than 4 years
    do the best we can

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is gambling. I guess if 95% of the traders are failure and for scalping, 99% traders are unsuccessful. Scalpers are not traders, they are gamblers who want a sudden amount of profit and support of fate. Taking too much risk in forex is to scalp.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sohelforex For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 478 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)