+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 478 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 4773

Thread: What do you think about Scalping?

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    I think scalping trading strategy is very popular for the expert trader because they have huge knowledge about the market movement for this reason the can take 10 to 15 pips per trade easily.
    it seems easy, but also not as easy as imagined. scalping sometimes even more difficult than the swing. because it requires full concentration and good timing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to barn For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-18)

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sohelforex View Post
    Scalping is gambling. I guess if 95% of the traders are failure and for scalping, 99% traders are unsuccessful. Scalpers are not traders, they are gamblers who want a sudden amount of profit and support of fate. Taking too much risk in forex is to scalp.
    lol.. how is scalping do more like gambling, Since we scalp the market with all best strategy we have and we dont rely all chance on just luck? With good risk management, actually we dont need to loss to much in scalping strategy. We do some deep analizing before enter the market, how can it counted as gambling?
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to truegoa For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-18)

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a trader with the type of scalping, but in my opinion scalpng is a strategy that requires a better physical condition than the other types of trade, because scalping takes a long time in front of the chart to make trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is one of the most popular strategies in forex trading business. Scalping is to earn big profit by using high risk in short interval of time. Best time for scalping is when market is most volatile. In scalping trader may require more knowledge, more experience and more confidence in comparison with any other trading style / strategy.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bjbh427 View Post
    I think that scalping is just an exploitation of the market through large volumes and small time quick chnages in the prices..
    I dont like those people who do scalping because this is not a fair game to do... so you should never do any such thing which exploits the market conditions in negative way.
    The fact that some scalpers can still be profitable using traders with such high spreads is a testament to the potential power of scalping as a trading strategy.
    In many ways, the heart of scalping is the extra attention the trader pays to the movements of the market. By watching the market continuously, the scalper can, theoretically, tell when the market is probably in the middle of a up or downswing.

Banned raihanuiu is on a distinguished road raihanuiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is the best option of trading strategy of forex. Maximum traders like scalping. Also I like scalping system of forex. It is the secure to maximum losses of trading. When trader gets any kind of news such as positive or negative in that time market do the up/down 30-50 pips. For this time it is easy to earn. Also non expert traders like it.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is one of the best profitable technique that would led your investment into double within days. its very popular. but for this you have full knowledge of trend indicators
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by born to learn View Post
    What you see in the Scalping Is it just a serious strategy trading strategy or is it achieved wealth and quick profits?

I want each person to present his point of view and put forward for discussion
    forex trading main na scalping strategy jo ha na woh kafi mehney rakhti ha kioun k mugh ko bhi es main kafi profit howa ha or woh sirf scalping ki waja se he howa ha main to scalping ko sab se bast manta houn

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This technique was able to get profit, but we must remain focused and should not leave our computers. by taking advantage of a little over and over again, it could accumulate huge profits. but this technique has a big risk, because each of us doing the OP, have been hit by the spread.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a scalper and i must say that for me scalping is the best method to make some good money in this fiel so i always prefer scalping and i love to do this kind of trading always.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 478 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)