+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 478 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 4773

Thread: What do you think about Scalping?

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antosco View Post
    I think with scalping, we can earn quick pips the same way that we can loose quick pips. Scalping is complex and should not be taken by anyone who don't have any previous understanding of how scalping works. I prefer being a day trader than to scalp.
    Well, is it difficult for newbie? of course, it is! Like you said "...Scalping is complex and should not be taken by anyone who don't have any previous understanding of how scalping works..." In my opinion, scalping is easy to understand or easy to learn. So why many peoples fail in it? Its because we need much time to test and research our system in it and of course, our emotion need to learn harder than our brain in it.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the most profitable, as it took a little advantage with the position that many however,
    scalping can not be done by anyone scalper must be able to follow the rhythm of a fluctuating market, otherwise it will invest up

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by born to learn View Post
    What do you think Scalping?

What you see in the Scalping Is it just a serious strategy trading strategy or is it achieved wealth and quick profits?

I want each person to present his point of view and put forward for discussion

There is no way to achieve quick profits in safe way in Forex trading. Scalping is short time trades which will target some pips only and also again and again in a same day itself. On other hand, Scalping needs huge analysis skills and experience. We need to think and decide the direction of deals in a short time correctly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What you see in the Scalping Is it just a serious strategy trading strategy or is it achieved wealth and quick profits?

If it depends on each person and traders who use it. If for me to use strategies or scalping techniques in forex trading is fun and exciting because here we are open and closed position with a short interval of time. Thus scalping technique could be used for those who possess extraordinary in their daily activity.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is trading way by taking a small profit, but in large numbers so that the accumulation of profit to be great but if it's still very risky beginner run these scalping techniques, if we want to use scalping techniques must have expertise in predicting market movements

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is very nice, what is not! I can trade in a short period of time but I can maximize it to obtain the maximum profit. Sometimes I was trading using long term, but I prefer to use scalping.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is good because we can earn in just a few minutes or even seconds. but it is hard to be a scalper because you need to make quick decisions and it takes a lot of practice and patience.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

scalping tu may use nahi karta hun kion kay mujh yah sayi nahi lagta hai is waja say may is ko use nahi karta hun lakin may jo hai woh tp use karta hun kion kay mujh woh sayi lagta hai.

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main objective for scalpers is to grab very small amounts of pips as many times as they can throughout the busiest times of the day. Because scalpers basically have to be glued to the charts, it is best suited for those who can spend several hours of undivided attention to their trading.

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love Scalping and always look for strategies for the Real Scalping method because it is very good and very profitable but at the same time the danger is very high and therefore must be cautious

+ Reply to Thread
Page 474 of 478 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)