+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 478 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 4773

Thread: What do you think about Scalping?

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the best strategy in which you be millionaire within minutes or within days. in scalping you just open your order for 15 minutes to 30 minutes . i like scalping because i make a lot of money using this strategy
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member Finix is an unknown quantity at this point Finix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by born to learn View Post
    What you see in the Scalping Is it just a serious strategy trading strategy or is it achieved wealth and quick profits?

I want each person to present his point of view and put forward for discussion
    Scalping requires special kind of skill.without skill one can lead his account to disaster!when a trader scalps he should have a strong gut to take his losses easy..and the stop loss in scalping should not be big..because scenario may change at any moment..i don't like scalping..but i do it in a different way..i try to find BRN(Big Round Numbers) and PPZ(Pivot Power Zone) of support/resistance..when the market is at an important BRN or PPZ, specially in bigger time frame like day or 4 hours, then it is very likely that market will reverse touching those BRN and PPZ..so if you can prudently place some pending orders from BRN or PPZ, you can nicely scalp 20-30 pips in a very short time..i can successfully gain some pips by this method till now..hope you all can do so.happy trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As my experiencescalping is a saintly methods for trading with accomplish a minuscule pips as the place and it is easygoing insane by the market, but several of trader instrument use the higher lot filler scene then it becomes a soprano peril method, but if the trader can trade with compartment and realise to put the impose at the reactionist route and alter applicable take, i guess everything leave be o.k., and also i individual

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like scalping because I think scalping is very much risky trading strategy. It is true that by scalping trading a trader make profit quickly but another true that it create quick loss and face big problem when market move very quickly.

Junior Member Metal mania is an unknown quantity at this point Metal mania's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like doing of scalping. It is a short time trading process. We can scalp for M5,M15,M30. It is done in minutes.I am making money consistently by scalping. If you have a small capital then i think it is better to do scalping because by this strategy you can make profit fast.

Banned Boss is an unknown quantity at this point Boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a new trading here in Forex trading I really do not know anything about that scalping and some one can please explain me what is scalping because there are so many posts related to it and that is why I think this is a very important thing to know to all.

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping techniques would be dangerous if you use a large lot, so what if scalping technique but using a lot that is still reasonable. Collecting profits little by little and safely in my opinion is better than collecting a big profit by risking big risk.

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is characterized by high risk can either win a lot of money or lose a lot of money and in all cases is when entering into transactions to be targets, but very few croaker have high profits and therefore the will of God

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Good scalpers are really short term traders who make wise decisions hundred of times during trading and earn money . For we common traders its not advisable to resort to scalping for earning profit from forex trading as scalping is really high risk and one big loss wipes out all our earlier profits .
    sehe kaha ap ne aik good trader he ker sekta bar bar aik he d in main many times entries lekan main yehe kahun k scalping na ki jaey to ebtter ha because iski aik reason jo main dekhnta hon wo ye ha k is psychological pressure bahut jaida ha or earning bahut he kma ha long term achi ha

Member foa1 is on a distinguished road foa1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear muje Scalping ka pata nhi hain mai daily Strategy par market mai trading kar ke profit banta hun......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 478 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)