+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 478 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think about Scalping?

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello forex is a good methods for trading with make a little pips as the target and it is easy touched by the market, but some of trader will use the higher lot size setting then it becomes a high risk method, but if the trader can trade with well and understand to put the order at the right track and make relevant target, i think everything will be okay choose the way if you want to gain fast this way and if you do not want there's more out of the way and thank you to interact and respond.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is short time strategy for intraday traders and it's very good for strategy for small time trade. I am using scalping strategy in my trading, i am used 1 minute, 5 minutes time frame for scalping strategy.
    and I think scalping is actually high risk trade to me far better engage in move trade when compared with scalping mainly it might guide our experience move down the wrong path should the value not necessarily follow our will. when i view several scalper shed their own consideration becouse many people can't command their own experience. though move business broker isee many people shed consideration as well and not much because scalper.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the scalping is very profitable method in Forex trading business if trader has a professional skills to use the scalping way in Forex trading he can able to make a huge earning money through short time but i prefer to have skills to use this method in my trading Forex good methods for trading with make a little pips as the target and it is easy touched by the market, but some of trader will use the higher lot size setting then it becomes a high risk method, but if the trader can trade with well and understand to put the order at the right track and make relevant targetI dont like those people who do scalping because this is not a fair game to do... so you should never do any such thing which exploits the market conditions in negative way.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping seriously isn't for many Trader the majority of the investor tumble with automobile accident by way of scalping Forex seriously isn't a place in case you have fewer endurance to complete scalping need to have a lot more practical knowledge as well as solid analytic electric power nevertheless the majority of the investor would not have the quality. May be your point of view is correct, but this work and in business you can reach a increment or expiration and all of them his way and you are to determine the way if you requirement to gain fixed this way and if you do not poverty there's much out of the way and thank you to interact and act.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the best option of trading strategy of forex. Maximum traders like scalping. Also I like scalping system of forex. It is the secure to maximum losses of trading. When trader gets any kind of news such as positive or negative in that time market do the up/down 30-50 pips. For this time it is easy to earn. Also non expert traders like it. es main boht he imprtant strategy hote hai ager app es main kam karo tu app ko samj aege k app es main kitne faida kama kste ho aur app ko es main kitna profit hasil hoskta hai so forex main ye boht he important kam hai ap ko karna hoga tu app es main wo result nikaloge

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a trader with the type of scalping, but in my opinion scalpng is a strategy that requires a better physical condition than the new types of exchange, because scalping takes a protracted case in forward of the chart to make trades. Very true, the scalping is ways best to all beginner. so scalping is best engineering for those who are see for smaller advantage in the form trading and beginner may trying out this strategies too, if their would not trying to over trading in the business Forex. so scalping is the best all beginner here.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping isn't for everyone forex trader. the majority of the trader slip within accident as a result of scalping. foreign exchange isn't the place in case you have fewer staying power. to do scalping need additional experience as well as strong analytic electric power. yet the majority of the trader do not need the quality. therefore it is safer to business within far. Mery mutabilk to Scalping market ko cheat krna hai aur apne profit ki khatir market main injustice creat krne hai, is se apko nuqsan bhi ho skta hai yehi wajah hai k kafi zyada broker scalping ko allow nai krte kyon k is se is yeh business fare nai rehta i

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is a good forex trading strategy in the forex trading business. this is a good trading strategy to get more and more profit very quickly and this strategy is also used by many forex traders to get more income from the forex trading business. so, you can try this scalping system to trade in the forex trading business and get more profit from it. and scalping seems to be my favorite and favorite strategy. it is a strategy that requires better physical conditions than other types of trading, because scalping takes a long time in front of the chart to trade.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a good thing and i like it because it is suitable for me because i can not invest too much so that it is good for me. And i will suggest scalping all of those who are learning and doing practice. scalping needs a great skill thats what i think because basically scalping opens a big lot and look for some small pips to earn,, if we don't have a good skill i think we just like playing with time bomb,, there will be time when we open the wrong order with a big lot that can wipe our account

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that Simply put, brokers don't like scalping simply because they can't make money from traders who scalp. brokers don't like traders who scalp, even though Forex scalping is not against any law and breaks no proper or improper international trading rules, laws or regulations.Have nice pips. Personally i think scalping is for the forex traders who have big accounts with huge account equities, such traders just need to trade once with a big lot size and take profit for just a few pips movement, you find even a single pip with a big account can make you as a trader up to 20$ or more dollars so if you get a five pips movement then you earn yourself 100$ profit within no time at all.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 478 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)