+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 285 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2849

Thread: How to read news and trade on it ?

Junior Member michel123 is an unknown quantity at this point michel123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you understand the news trading this is very important for the trader to understand forex properly .You have to trade positively after reading news properly....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVE_20 View Post
    Dear all

I have this question from long time how to trade in forex by reading or watching the news i'm from long time trying to learn this but no body help me about that i need some on to explain for me .
    news strategy ak boht he achi or best strategy ha muja ya boht he ahci or best lagti ha balka main to ya kata hon agr ksi trader ko news strategy ka bara main knowledge eanred ho jaya to us ko or kasi be strategy ko zorart nah parti ow boht achi or best trading kar sakta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that isn't easy task read easily news and beginner can maximum time unable to read this fundamental news so they need to lot of practice about that because first time properly realize all news about forex trading very tuff on but if anyone have to spend much time in here i think they can trade easily on news time .

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is very much difficult and dangerous, if you have no idea about news trading then do not trade when high impact news publish. To news trading you have needed good knowledge about economics and finance.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am really bad with fundamental analysis.. this is why I remain outside whenever big news going to release.. I only trade when market stable itself.. because my strategy dont allow me to trade in high volatile market.. and news sometime just cause some spike but returned to the current trend after sometime.. this can lead you to many fake signals..
    Searching Myself...

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i just know about trap startegy in the news.. you can see the economic calender from forex website and find a good or kind of high impact news like non farm payroll, unemployment change and many other and then you trade before news release with buy stop pending order and sell stop pending order, if one of position was touched you can close the other pending order position.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the news trading is sometime highly bankable. i use forex works to get intelligence content. it shows whether the interest resign moment and the predicted consequence of the word. but we should seem at the marketplace after the give for various transactions before space a orientation. because not all the intelligence hit issue as it indicates.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fauzibowo View Post
    If you can master the techniques of fundamental analysis is very good especially if we can master these two techniques, namely technical and fundamental analysis of this would be of great benefit in the trade.
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that we do business in the forex when we master a few techniques and fundamental analysis, we will have enough stock to run a business forek. apart from that we also need to be diligent practice with the seniors. that our skills in the forex business moving forward

Junior Member rasmony is an unknown quantity at this point rasmony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not been able to read and make predictions from a news trade, but I know that every news has a high impact will make the price move fast and far. so when there is news on the release of my create pending order buy stop and sell stop above and below the price a view minute before the news release

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is a complicated and many traders do not know how to read the news and make trades and that includes me. I would rather ask that you go for good mentorship on news trading with experts in economic analysis first. There are many sites that offer that for you to learn from.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 285 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)