+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 285 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: How to read news and trade on it ?

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to read Forex news, or often called fundamental analysis. During this time I read the news in Forex Factory and I could have a picture of the movement that will occur on the day you are going to read about it. It was initially a little difficult and confused, but after a few weeks everything feels easy. Good luck and greetings profit. and I know every news has a high impact will the price move fast and far if you got news the number of jobless in USA increases it means the value of USD decreases so you should sell USD when you get news newyork stock exchange is on fire.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Essential news is important for traders. Even traders don't use it to open trades. If the trader wants to open a trade to analyze technical analysis. Because, this trader can oppose his decision because of the analysis of publishing fundamentals such as the unemployment rate, CPI, interest rates etc. and the best headline news hain muje the latest weak news to the great loss of howa tha or major weak ice bhe main news why don't you know the main news per day, thanks to the news to you, the best news, news to the time, the main major forex losers, the main news is that the main trust is the news honors

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is the business which is the very big online business in these days. This now means that we can get a lot of profits through forex exchange trading. I believe in news trading. I have not been able to read and make predictions from a news trade, but I know that every news has a high impact will make the price move fast and far. Be were of situations and trade carefully.and you can see three type of news impact on forex calender it is low impact, medium impact, and high impact , and you must see the number of forecast , previous and actual

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news is very important for forex trade If you want to know how to trade on news hour then you need to follow every news previous chart. And you can easily get it from economic calender. i think this things is helpful for us.and I see that If we analyze the direction for a currency, of course we used the fundamentals we see from previous and later we waitted for results like actualnya which is better or worsed do not yet trading before the news was released because the direction yet could we specify !!

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Know how trading hour news then you need to follow up on all the news the previous chart. And you can easily get it from the economic calendar.On the calendar you can easily get on the news that could be implemented more and that is not news, and what effect specific type at the time of the News
    and well truly saying i have never traded on the news. I am a newbie and i have done trading 2 times and it was by the help of my friend. Now i am learing about the forex more and i think news are important to do good trade, it keeps us updated which good for trades.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    bunyadi tajzia ka istemaal karte hue tijarat ke liye waqai mushkil kaha ja sakta hai lekin aap ko ghhor karne ki zaroorat hai ke is khabar ke ajra ke nateejay mein is ka kitna asr hoga yeh faisla karne mein aik miyaar mojood hai ke kon si khabron ko ziyada asr ya kam asr, aap ko ghair mulki currency ya maeeshat aur siyasat se mutaliq Website par khabron ka manba mil sakta hai baaz auqaat aik Website adaad o shumaar bhi paish kar rahi hai aur jo data samnay aeye ga is ki paish goyyan ya tkhmine lagaata hai

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I may not been fit to demonstrate and obtain forecasts from a tidings exchange, but I see that every information has a complete battling component signify the soprano dislodge allegro and far. so when there is tidings on the device of my make awaiting tell buy layover and delude crack above and below the cost a variety arcminute and I am not able to read and to make predictions of the news trade, but I know that every high-impact news will make prices move fast and far. whenever there is a news release, create a stop of the pending order buy and sell stops above and below the display room minutes before broadcast news ...

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Aziz mein yahan waqai naya hon, agar mujhe is ke baare mein yaqeenan jaanta hai to mein is ke sath aap ki madad karoon ga. to yahan buzurgon ki zimma daari aed hoti hai ke woh sab kuch hamaray baare mein bitayen jo hamaray liye namaloom hai, mein aajzi ke sath senior mmbron se kehta hon ke woh hamaray liye kuch mufeed maloomat share karen aur mere liye vaqata mein maanta hon ke news shows is ko tijarat karne aur achay munafe kamanay ka aik acha mauqa laatay hain. bhi. lehaza hum khabron ka tabadlah karne ka tareeqa seekh satke hain aur phir hum khabron ki ashaat se bara munafe kama satke hain. lekin jo nuqsaan ho sakta hai is se mohtaat rahen .

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, because the economic news releases influence the price movement in forex, because the forex market is a great investment that moves in currency exchange rates and economic news releases closely related to the economic development of a country that have an impact on investors who will invest into the country it. This means that following the release of economic news is very important for a trader to make the analysis that will be used to predict the price in forex and The Trading on the basis of the news is highly profitable some times but we have to see the impacted of the news on the markets after realized in the market about 30 min then we can open any trade according to analysis !!

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading main news per muje tu believe nh hai or na he main ab news per believe krta hon forex ke trading main koe news best nh hain es liye main trading main koe bhe news per believe nh krta hon kun ke trading main koe bhe news best nh hai or na he main use krta hon trading main news per

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 285 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)