+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 285 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: How to read news and trade on it ?

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner to .. I always use the forex dot com factory to get information about news releases., There we will find what and when the news will be released, and to make my analysis better I evaluate the chart history, that's how I make sure my prediction ... then I'm ready to trade !! Goodbye !! thx. and you can use the economic calendar provided by the forex factory to expross dot com and dot com, just select the news that has a high impact and is only on the arrangement, a pending order trap (stop and sell stop) the difference of 10 pips from the current price at the time 5 minutes before the news release, because prices usually tend to be sideways before the news release.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aswat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Essential news is important for traders. Even traders don't use it to open trades. If the trader wants to open a trade to analyze technical analysis. Because, this trader can oppose his decision because of the analysis of publishing fundamentals such as the unemployment rate, CPI, interest rates etc. and the best headline news hain muje the latest weak news to the great loss of howa tha or major weak ice bhe main news why don't you know the main news per day, thanks to the news to you, the best news, news to the time, the main major forex losers, the main news is that the main trust is the news honors

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap forex market ki news ko under stand krna hai tou ap ko es key sath technical analysis bhe zaroori hai. Ap ko newskey time ko bhe watch krna hai aur es key impact ko bhe, News three type ki hoti hai. Low , medium aur high impact hota hai, Ap fist mai low impact wali news par trade krey. Jab ap fully under stand kr kley tou ap phr medium aur high impact ki news par bhe trade kr sakty ho.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the best and greatest online home business. Give the best money at home. kun to forex to trade bth he is the best or great at home home business hi so ap log forex to trade is basically the best time for the kids yahe kahon Advantages kr sakte ho

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is also very good for knowing the psychology of the Forex market because you can assess whether the market will go up or down and you can trade according to news updates. Non-paid rolls are released at the beginning of each month (on Fridays) and I trade this. This may be a red signal or a green signal. You can buy and sell after that. and the forex market is only news per he depends on the karti, some news traders, bagair b, karte trade, hen, agar, foreign exchange market, k, graphics, and legitimate, t, samajte, hen, ap, technical analysis, legal, tara, k, profit, kar, sakte, hen, news time, trade, karne, avoid, bare, bohat market time he zayada volatile hoti he

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap nay jis pair ki trade news kay mutabique krna hai.tou ap ko es pair kay bary mai knowledge ho. tk ap news kay mutabique trade kr sakty ho. ap nay trend ko draw krna hai. jis kay bad ap es pair par news kay mutabique trade kr sakty ho. news wali trade ko short trem trade he kray. yes, my friend in forex trading, I clearly think that when you have to trade on the news you have to understand the importance of the news so that you will do the right trade and you have to confirm the news before you have to take the trade otherwise wrong. and to read the news you have to choose the right website for that because reading news is not as easy as you think about it because some are not as important as thinking about what they cannot make an effect on the market as we think about it so we must always remember

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We do not understand much news, what the impact of large markets including predicting the price of reading news quickly with side by side can help change things. So if you stay together, minutes before the news below the cost of a production ad to check the stop by building a meeting close to our related news. and if you want to learn how to read the news that will happen then you can use forexfactory that there will be news that is always updated every day and also the news is divided into 3 types of red, yellow and green. red when the effect is very large, orange yellow is low or low I read the trade forecast report and can't make it, but in high-impact news values it will move fast and far know. Register me is to make a pending order to prevent the release of this news release above and below the price point a few minutes before the purchase stops selling and trading the main forex trading market because of the liye forex ki news or economic news, the effect of the trading card. IC Liye forex trading main Karne to Liye app Ko Forex news par is typical Nazar Rakhni Chahiye. Example Forex 1 News Ai Ho to Dolor Ki low prices Ho Gi or so that Wo Jo Hoti Ha for the application of KIS effects to Mutabi trade in Karin. to the application market up and down as far as rahin or achi trading kar sakin.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I also want to learn how to create my trading strategy after reading the news and getting information about the trading market. as I know that market news and updates give a lot to traders if a trader comes to the market without market reviews and starts trading will surely make a loss. and I think reading news related to the market or the partner we use to trade, is a very difficult thing. because I have difficulty, even I often find the wrong news analysis, so that makes me suffer losses in trading. because the news in forex trading is a complicated thing, should we learn more about a country's economy and politics.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I contain the possibility of not going to learn and help make predictions with gossip trading, although I remember that gossip together had an advanced influence making both price deviations quickly and then far away. So when there is information along the arrival of a fixed batch pending pick up and sell the drop mentioned earlier and also below the price of the second idea before the media version. and I ask this problem for a long time, because trading Currency trading you will be able to learn or maybe watch the news for a long time, I am learning, even though the system does not guide me personally, that I need to stay together tell me personally . Greenback value from Anstice. Thereby placing every investment in getting all the PEOPLE's money

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to use Google's search results, we will be able to use it for trading purposes only. The video menu doesn't even look hot. If you don't want to apologize to you, you won't be able to click on the tab, or if you don't have access to this file. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or inquiries about trading in your business. Sorry, I'll be gay. If you want to learn more about how to use it, you can use it to search on a website, but you can't access it, you can send it directly from the address bar, you can send it to the address bar too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 285 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)