+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: money bookers vs alertpay

Senior Member smahikba is an unknown quantity at this point smahikba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i someone to chose among money broker and alert-pay i would opt for alert pay just this state a someone processor for newbies, the unsurpassed location is for starter relationship there are no charges for receiving assets piece others propellant 1-5% easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me ne kabi bi alert paymethod use nahi kya kyoun na k alertpay se boht zyada charges lety hain me moneybooker method hi use karta hon jis ko asani se use kar sakty hain or transaction fee bi boht low hy..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned koolpips is an unknown quantity at this point koolpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for your good post. To me, i don't know about money bookers and alert pay becouse i only use liberty reserve for deposir and withdrawl money in forex trading market becouse liberty reserve is secure way of payments. .Green trades to you, bro.

Banned keybord is an unknown quantity at this point keybord's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am goon got favor alert among these result in Lambert provides experience of the particular financial institutions individuals region and ado because of this We have an excellent possibility to acquire my own funds right to my own bank-account without the headache. Therefore i favor salter.

Senior Member ammar87 is an unknown quantity at this point ammar87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear every one have its own opinion about this my dear according to me i always use money bookers because its payment is fast and efficient then the alert pay or payza. so i will advice you also about to use the money bookers.

Member shuaib789 is an unknown quantity at this point shuaib789's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex me money broker or money deposite krana is me hard hai or is me hum easily invest krwa skte hai apni money phr jo chahe apni problem or wishes bhi pori kr skte hai bus apke pas confidence hona chaye .........

Senior Member md_sofiul is an unknown quantity at this point md_sofiul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think these two different things, alert pay is a bridge between crediting and the e-currencies. Money bookers is more better than alert pay to withdraw and deposit money into forex trading. I am very much grateful that it is providing me some amazing features as the control of the resources and very quick dealings and reductions at many locations.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to md_sofiul For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member estin is an unknown quantity at this point estin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, with me I think that money bookers and alertpay banks are secure.but in my view alertpay are taking high charge than money bookers..i am trading last 2 year and i withdraws the money by the money bookers and i have no experience with the alert pay and i mostly use just money bookers for the deposit and withdraws,. Best luck and good job, bro.

Banned komesh yadav is an unknown quantity at this point komesh yadav's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bhai mere hisab ssee tumne pranio ki hit ki ichha se bhot hi achha parsan kiya hain or me iske paksh me utaar dete hue kehna chahta hunki or me is quote se sathxxut hun or btana chahta hun ki agar aapko dollar ko indian rupees ma chanage karana hai to aapko broker ka paass jaasna chaya nahi to alertpaty ka pass choice is yours jo aapko aacha laga

Senior Member aseel is an unknown quantity at this point aseel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap money broker k zarye ye kaam karo apko maza bhi ayega kun key iski payment jaldi aajati hai or apko is main itna kch khaas bhi zarurat nhe hoti ye aik acha kaam hai ia main apko apne apse batain karke apko apki payment mil jati hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)