+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 116 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1160

Thread: money bookers vs alertpay

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do perfer to use alertpay because its more liberal to his customer. moneybooker behave more like pypal it refuses access to some countries.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zytuy11 is on a distinguished road zytuy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money bookers and the alert pay both works well, they take the nominal amount of their service charges but i use the alert pay to make deposits or withdrawal because its the service that is applicable in my country

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i have to chose among money booker and alertpay i would opt for alertpay simply this being a best processor for newbies, the best part is for starter account there are no charges for receiving funds while others charge 1-5% easily.

Banned sanvol is on a distinguished road sanvol's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir mujhe na to money bookers ka koi andaza hai aur na hi alerty pay ka kyun ke me to har par amount deposit aur withdraw sirf liberty reserve se karwata hun kyun ke ye sab se easy aur secure way hai.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading last 2 year and i withdraws the money by the money bookers and i have no experience with the alert pay and i mostly use just money bookers for the deposit and withdraws

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money bookers and alertpay banks are secure.but in my view alertpay are taking high charge than money bookers.traders want advantage and will use those payment method who has low charge and fees.thats why better to use moneybookers.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    money booker is best option for us because alert pay charge the huge fee but money bookers charge minimum fee for both depositing
    and withdrawing the ammount. i also use the liberty reserve for withdrawing its ok .

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money withdrawal is really very essential for forex traders. Between Moneybooker and Alertpay I prefer Alertpay because it is more reliable to be, easy to withdraw and its very quick. Recently Alertpay has taken a step to spread branch into several nations. It also takes no charge for money withdrawing for those who withdraw money not more than $2000.

Banned Nezamahmedchy is an unknown quantity at this point Nezamahmedchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am also using moneybookers for forex because of it gives me good service and after withdraw to bank only on few days i get my cash. i am hapy with that.

Senior Member traderapes is an unknown quantity at this point traderapes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currently, I do not use moneybookers or alertpay because it is very difficult to verify the accounts both in my country. I prefer using Liberty Reserve or Webmoney for depositing money to broker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 116 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)