+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1160

Thread: money bookers vs alertpay

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have never used alertpay for funding or withdrawing my trading account i use moneybookers instead but i used alertpay once to pay some money to a friend in the netherlands, also used liberty reserve for investing in hyips, but all i can see if you want ease and better functionality use moneybookers and if you want to hide your transactions from some authorities than use other mediums

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most of the broker supports the moneybookers dollar.But,very few broker supports the Alertpay dollar as a payment and withdraw method.But,most of the broker house supports the liberty reserve dollar.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kapil_chemical_07 For This Useful Post:

Nezamahmedchy (2012-05-12)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexmaster View Post
    Forex trading deposit and Forex profit withdrawn is a big things Forex Forex trader because Forex trader lives his country his government supported bank is a very important subject for Forex traders alert pay and money brokers are same facilities and good supported Forex traders and only some costs he will withdrew her money and deposit easily
    na money bookers or na he alertpay koi be nahi ha jo best hao agr ap na lamba chora business karna ha to ap alert pay ko used kar sakta ho or agr ap na apna proift earned karwoan ha or be dolllar ko change kar ka to ap ko liberty reserver sub sa acha or best ha es laya mian ap ko kahata hoon ka ap hamsasa used karna liberty reserver ko ,

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

manije (2013-11-29)

Member aina is on a distinguished road aina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been using the moneybookers for the last few months and I am very much glad that it is giving me some great benefits as the management of the funds and very fast transactions and discounts at many places.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aina For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), manije (2013-11-29)

Senior Member mustafafx is an unknown quantity at this point mustafafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me money withdrawl aur money deposit kar na bohot bara kam he aur is me ek acha prosses chahia aur me money bookers prefer karta ho against alertpay so me advise karta ho sab ko money bookers use kar ne ke lia aur is ka charges bhi bohot kam he

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mustafafx For This Useful Post:

manije (2013-11-29)

Banned +8801711444442 is on a distinguished road +8801711444442's Avatar
    Thanks
    some previous days ago , i like to use money bookers. but now i like to use alearpay. now we can transfer our aleratpay digits to bank account in bangladesh. but money bookers service isnt available.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alertpay is not an very good option for depositing money. Moneybookers and more trusted than Alertpay because of my own experience of depositing and withdrawal
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alertpay online payment processor is actually the better one for me in the two. I do not even have a place to do bank wire or bank deposit with the alertpay payment processor.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

manije (2013-11-29)

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will prefer alertpay between them cause alertpay has connection with the banks of our country and for this I have a good chance to get my money directly to my bank account without any hassle. So I prefer alaertpay. Thnaks.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

riyad_014 (2012-07-05)

Junior Member sspences1989 is an unknown quantity at this point sspences1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mara khyal ma brother alertpay kafi ziyada bahtar ha Forex ma kyun ka ya safe bhi ha or is ma kisi bhi kisam ka nuqasan ka kahtra nahi ha ya traders ka liya kafi bahtar raha ga ma khud alertpay ko use kar raha ho.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sspences1989 For This Useful Post:

avanza_black (2013-10-22), jokotole09 (2012-12-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116

Subscribe to this Thread (4)