+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: money bookers vs alertpay

Hybrid View

Junior Member sspences1989 is an unknown quantity at this point sspences1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mara khyal ma brother alertpay kafi ziyada bahtar ha Forex ma kyun ka ya safe bhi ha or is ma kisi bhi kisam ka nuqasan ka kahtra nahi ha ya traders ka liya kafi bahtar raha ga ma khud alertpay ko use kar raha ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sspences1989 For This Useful Post:

avanza_black (2013-10-22), jokotole09 (2012-12-11)

Senior Member umarmsg is an unknown quantity at this point umarmsg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sspences1989 View Post
    mara khyal ma brother alertpay kafi ziyada bahtar ha Forex ma kyun ka ya safe bhi ha or is ma kisi bhi kisam ka nuqasan ka kahtra nahi ha ya traders ka liya kafi bahtar raha ga ma khud alertpay ko use kar raha ho.
    Unfortunately forex investing of any variety isn't an exact science therefore you are usually taking a danger, even so it just depends on which form of robot you utilize as well as your particular demands.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to umarmsg For This Useful Post:

jokotole09 (2012-12-11), Unregistered (1)

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me money bookers is far much better than alter pay. i myself a victim of alter pay hacking, though it might be a discreet event. but my money bookers account never got hacked. i think money bookers security system is a bit better than alterpay. i think my money is more safe in Money Bookers than Alterpay, that's why i am in the side of Money bookers payment method.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to s.saha For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member trina7 is on a distinguished road trina7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also support alertpay/payza rather than money bookers. i withdraw my profit through alertpay and it is quit easy process. i got my payment within few days directly to my attached bank account. i really don't know about money bookers because it is not in my country.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to trina7 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member shafayet is an unknown quantity at this point shafayet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think money bookers and alertpay both are same.Recently alertpay (payza) is added with our local bank.So that i would perfer alertpay online banking system.But i think best online transaction system is liberty reserve because i am always using this online banking system and i don't found any problem in LR.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haven't used Alertpay, but I do use Moneybookers on one of my e-commerce websites. They are OK, but not as good as Paypal. They have a very lazy customer support system .

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joker7diaa View Post
    Haven't used Alertpay, but I do use Moneybookers on one of my e-commerce websites. They are OK, but not as good as Paypal. They have a very lazy customer support system .
    apne thik kaha he money bookers bhut slow he mere khial se sabse asha liberty reserve he kyo ke usme hmm online internet pe hi ghar bethe kahi bi transfer kar sakte hein,and unki service bhut ashi he

Senior Member limonkhan is an unknown quantity at this point limonkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mainly i can say that moneybookers is best that alertpay.because near i think that moneybookers payments system is better and there has a deposit system,it is very benefit able for all Forex trader.

Banned sameerdurrani is an unknown quantity at this point sameerdurrani's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've used both this transaction program but not to deposite dealing, the two techniques are very well compensated and also very fast but a little large as well as the circumstances we need a examined duplicate of identification and payments examined duplicate while the program is not too much different pengunaanya with libertyreserve where cash can obtained in a few moments, but of the three is the most easy way is the use libertyreserve where the consideration is also easy not a lengthy time and fast, for it similarly as easy to use and similarly as fast and agents usually take LibertyReserve while alertpay is usually well approved by ppc moneyboker not too many agents use to transaction techniques but only one of two agents because we consider how the use of dealing with LibertyReserve transaction program, I also use this technique to deposite and drawback.

Banned tamim12 is an unknown quantity at this point tamim12's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is best job.Alertpay online payment processor is actually the better one for me in the two. I do not even have a place to do bank wire or bank deposit with the alertpay payment processor. best of luck...............................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)