+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 420 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4191

Thread: What is the function of Money Management in Forex?

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    without money management, our account it is impossible to survive in forex ..
    many beginner traders ignore money management and finally they just got a fail in this business ..
    always use a low risk and avoid gambling on forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Paman Gober is on a distinguished road Paman Gober's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, money management we use to control ourself be discipline... its to avoid fear n greedy,by setting the money we would live better than people who do not manage money...
    we can see around us (in real life) people who do not manage money, they looks poor n unhappy , tend to differ with those who have the same income but can manage the money, life calm with happyness... i think its same when we compare in trading forex... money management is very important...
    i just want to get profit
    but the reality is different

Junior Member simo is an unknown quantity at this point simo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This article investigates a fund manager's risk-taking incentives induced by an increasing and convex relationship of fund flows to relative performance. In a dynamic portfolio choice framework, we show that the ensuing convexities in the manager's objective give rise to a finite risk-shifting range over which she gambles to finish ahead of her benchmark.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kohinoor is an unknown quantity at this point kohinoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management is very important for a successful forex trading i risk only 4% of my equity not mor than that i need only 10% roi per month

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is different think in every trader i think that money management is to trade flow your capital and trade and make point that you want to take profite that is 10,20 ,15,30,50 or more i think you understand

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJoe View Post
    What is the function of Money Management in Forex?
    who can explain to me please!
    Thank you so much
    Smart traders should have money management. This management is consistently applied from planning to execution of trading. Money management will help you to achieve trading goals, and most importantly, in an effort to protect the capital.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJoe View Post
    What is the function of Money Management in Forex?who can explain to me please!Thank you so much
    Money management is very important to any business including forex trading. Just look at 2 aspect on it. Money management ask us to calculate how much profit we will go in every trade, that mean in other hand that talk about risk can took and handled. That second thing this MM ask us to develop our account, means compunded, to be growing account bigger and bigger. My conclution is that without good MM and strong strict to its rule, our trading account have higher possiblility to blown.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Function of money management is to manage our trading way quickly so as not affected by MC and Loss many times. With money management trading that we do will be regularly and produce regular profit. And can produce a maximum trading as well.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    management of money will make us do the trade with a small volume, so we will open up a position with less risk in our trade, and if we use a small volume in our trade, then our margin will be remain safe.

Senior Member Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management is the most important functions in the forex business, because you will increase the number of accounts using money management, it is also useful as a guide and protect you from the greedy nature is often the case in forex trading.
    life is adventure, when forex be part of life, and you make real adventure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 420 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)