+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 420 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the function of Money Management in Forex?

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to know money management is the most important part of a winning trading strategy, and we need to correct understand that and use proper money management save our trading account from the heavy losses. we know we can not open big Lot size trade or too many trades because if we follow good money management. yes dear forex the market moves to worst position that's posible u dont loose your account and end up with nothing. they say only to invest 5-10% of your trading capital for a particular trade bro avoid bankruptcy due to us from tersered by the current market as opposed to our trading positions in money management is also set on the lot and the leverage dear

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by perkalian View Post
    My dear, for me I absolutelly do believe that we know money management is the most important part of a winning trading strategy, and we need to understand that a good money management save our trading account from the huge loss and we know we can not open big lot size trade or too many trades because if we follow good money management. money management will make you take into account exactly how much money you will be at risk to trade forex. Good money management would always use money with low risk. it can be said that money management helps us to minimize risk in forex trading, so that we can avoid big losses.
    मनी मैनेजमेंट इस तरह से निवेश करना है कि भले ही बाजार सबसे खराब स्थिति में चला जाए, लेकिन जो पॉसिबल है वह आपके खाते को ढीला नहीं करता है और न ही खत्म करता है। वे कहते हैं कि किसी विशेष व्यापार के लिए अपनी व्यापारिक पूंजी का केवल 5-10% निवेश करें। इससे पहले कि आप बाजार की सीमा की गणना करें, जिसमें आपकी पसंद की मुद्रा में उतार-चढ़ाव होता है। तब यू को आकलन करना चाहिए और देखना चाहिए कि बहुत से यू आपकी ट्रेडिंग कैपिटल के अनुसार नहीं खुल सकते हैं, ताकि भले ही बाजार न्यूनतम बिंदु पर चला जाए, लेकिन आपका खाता स्वतः ही बंद हो जाएगा। इसे ही मैं मनी मैनेजमेंट समझता हूं।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear, for me I absolutelly do believe that we know money management is the most important part of a winning trading strategy, and we need to understand that a good money management save our trading account from the huge loss and we know we can not open big lot size trade or too many trades because if we follow good money management. money management will make you take into account exactly how much money you will be at risk to trade forex. Good money management would always use money with low risk. it can be said that money management helps us to minimize risk in forex trading, so that we can avoid big losses.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear, for me I absolutelly do believe that money management is very important in Forex in order to keep your money from any risk in the forex market and therefore must manage your good management , I never take risk more than 5% in my every trade and most of the cases I take risk only 3% of my total capital yes dear, to me I personally do consider that money management is the basic of forex.money management is the key to success of a traders trading success, they success and failur mostly depends on how well a trader manage their capital at the tiem of trade,a trader should properly make the flow of cash inflow and outflow.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I clearly think there is no double that this is a very vast subject to get excel , money management is all about how you handle your money to make more profit while taking as less risk as possible and in money management more preference is given to less risk strategies, no matter how big or small the profit is , you dont have to risk more than 3 percent of the trading account per trade.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management is to invest in such a way that even if the market moves to worst position that's posible u dont loose your account and end up with nothing. they say only to invest 5-10% of your trading capital for a particular trade. before doing that u should calculate the range of the market within which the currency of your choice fluctuates. then u should assess and see the no of lots u can open according to your trading capital so that even if the market moves to the lowest point your account dosent close automatically. this is what i understand as money management.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro, personally I do believe money management is the pillar of Forex trading.It will protect your account in live condition.With low amount when you open some high trade and fall in loss.If it go fall and fall your equity not support your account and you lost your all open position.By this system all you lost.But when you have good money management skill every time you will be safe .

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah my dear friends/....................Money management is the key of success any other business.Because all business success is depend on proper money management.Money management is important also for forex trading business, If you set money management rules accordingly you can able to earn much money. So Money Management is Important function for forex. of course my dear in fact I believe that function of the money management is to avoid the bankruptcy due to us from the tersered with the current markets and opposed to our trading positions in money management is to set lot size and high leverage in the forex trading platform my dear.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend......Money management is the key of success any other business.Because all business success is depend on proper money management.Money management is important also for Forex trading business, If you set money management rules accordingly you can able to earn much money. So Money Management is Important function for Forex....... is business me forex ka bhot he ahm kirdar hota hai jb jb hume zrorat hoti hai withdraw ki wo b hume mill jata hai aur jb jb hume zrorat hoti hai k hum asani say kam kar len aur trade kar len to apni money ko manage kar k rakhna hota hai.mera b yehi khyal hai k jb tak hum is ko seekhay gay nahi kabhi b trade sahi nahi hogi.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management is to invest in such a way that even if the market moves to worst position that's posible u dont loose your account and end up with nothing. they say only to invest 5-10% of your trading capital for a particular trade. before doing that u should calculate the range of the market within which the currency of your choice fluctuates. then u should assess and see the no of lots u can open according to your trading capital so that even if the market moves to the lowest point your account dosent close automatically. this is what i understand as money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 420 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)