+ Reply to Thread
Page 902 of 907 FirstFirst ... 402 802 852 892 900 901 902 903 904 ... LastLast
Results 9,011 to 9,020 of 9066

Thread: Stop loss is a part of the business.

Junior Member bdays is on a distinguished road bdays's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i am a newbie in Forex so i don't no about it .but i think that only a person can not control the inter bank.there are many people are related in the inter bank so they all control the inter bank.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cac4a26 is on a distinguished road cac4a26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my assessment you charge a stopp loss, but if you accept a acceptable money management, and a acceptable accident manament, you can access your stopps actual top or actual low!!! so you can let them pairs run till you will get your profit!! therefor you charge a baby leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, sir, your stop loss is a part of the company, becouse if you have money in your account and you can not wash out completely broken down, I use stop loss and take profit of the recommendations.

Member forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe it is the most interesting because the stop loss is a need for Meta Trader importance.Everyone software.It is the only part of the foreign business.But not know. Good luck to all.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is a very important part of the forex business and the est strategy against the heavy losses.
    and so are the little losses caused by the stop losses

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mara khal ha ka ha k trading main stop loss boht zada helpful ha ya trading ka part lagta ha muja q k trading sotp loss ka baghar bohtr risky hota ha es laya muaja ya forum es laya be both passnad ha ro main es sa boht sari trading karna chata hoon.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Losses are part of forex business and so stop loss is must to be applied, when we want to stay in a business we have to adopt its rules to succeed.

Member kuldeep is an unknown quantity at this point kuldeep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very important part of the buisness which away you from huge loss every new trader make same mistake over and over again that never put SL and TP for every trade but it is essential for secure capital and also profit,

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, i realize that this is very important, but honestly, i have been trading more than 4.5 years and i seldom use it, i prefer to use hedging system or trailing stop loss it self ..or if necessary i just used cut loss as my last choice

Member ikram9876 is on a distinguished road ikram9876's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir ap belkul sahi keh rahary stop loss forex trading ka ak impotrant part hain or humey esy use karna chaheye ap ager stop loss kare tu osy tume buhot faidy hoty hain ap ko or be ichance melty hain .....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 902 of 907 FirstFirst ... 402 802 852 892 900 901 902 903 904 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (53)