+ Reply to Thread
Page 856 of 907 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 854 855 856 857 858 866 906 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,560 of 9066

Thread: Stop loss is a part of the business.

Senior Member vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point vanessa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chandmoon View Post
    stop loss should be used in all traders to recover loses from forex.we know that our lose may be huge or short but we can fix our lose if we use stop loss in a target price.But if we do not follow it in trade then we have to face margin call in trade.
    yes, by using stop loss, we can survive in forex trading, because we can set our risk (our losses), if we dont use stop loss, we can get margin call anytime, because we can lose all our money in our ballance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chandmoon is on a distinguished road chandmoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss should be used in all traders to recover loses from forex.we know that our lose may be huge or short but we can fix our lose if we use stop loss in a target price.But if we do not follow it in trade then we have to face margin call in trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wisnu is an unknown quantity at this point wisnu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss must be used for every trade. But take profit depends on you. If you have to see your trade for a long time then you can trade with out take profit but never left your trade without stoploss

Senior Member laptopw is an unknown quantity at this point laptopw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah even i don't like to use stop loss because i loose many opportunity from it so i started trading without it and i am just doing manual trading with it and this business is just amazing because i earned a good profit through it and i think we can fulfill our dream here.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important that while you are still trading in demo you must practice the habit of using a stop loss in all your trades. So that when you are trading in live market you carry that habit and your account is in a much better condition because you always protect it with stop loss.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Junior Member brotefzone is an unknown quantity at this point brotefzone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you about that, But i think that if we did not use this order carefully the final results will be not good, And we will find that the lost pips is more than the profiting pips, So we need to put this order in the right areas so as not to regret in the future .

Senior Member eng/ali is on a distinguished road eng/ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi all
    i think stoploss is very uesful tool espicialy for begginer and when u offline too
    and u can ues the triling stoploss is up when currences up
    to keep profit

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is nature of the forex market that it keep on giving surprises and never let traders earn money easily so we always need to be ready for worst scenario and stop loss acts as best friend in such situations saving us from big losses.

Member fore9 is an unknown quantity at this point fore9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think bring to a close loss is not just a break up by forex topic.But additionally,it is a lone of the the largest part nice-looking break of Meta dealer package.It has a serious weight.Everyone ought to know just almost it.better from coincidence instead of all.

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Serious traders put a stoploss when they trade. We all such hoping that a transaction will be success, and a stoploss is part of reality that prevents traders rely on wishful thinking. Learning to put a stop like learning to drive carefully. A stoploss is not a perfect tool, but a good defense we have. Alexander Elder

hi forum members,
    in my point of view, i think to reduce risk in forex we should always put stop loss as when there is loss trade it will protect orders to get more losses and prevents from getting account money blow off.
    goooooooooooood luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 856 of 907 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 854 855 856 857 858 866 906 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (53)