+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 907 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop loss is a part of the business.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes stop loss is a part of the forex trading business. most of the trader use this opportunity of stop loss in the beginning when they just join the forex trading and a new trader in forex. this helps them a lot to reduce the risk of the loss. as in real account traders have pressure of loosing their money if they face loss. so stop loss enables them to secure their investment to the specific level , that they are nor blown out their account if they face loss while trading in forex. this is such a good opportunity for the traders in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally think money management is key in any trading strategy. In addition to knowing where the money to negotiate and identify key trading signals, the successful trader has to manage resources and integrate money management into his trading plan. The position, size, margins, profits and losses recently and contingency plans all need to be considered before entering the forex market so that later no one to do the open position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes these techniques are very important in trading.these techniques helps a lot.stop loss and take profit helps to control loss and profit.and stop loss actually prevent from more loss and stop trading when loss exceed some defined limit.so use these techniques carefully.
    and yes very good thread thank you brother, the stop loss is a part of trading, i make a lost yesterday because of this reason i dont cut the lose and open the opposit when i have see a good signal and let the first deal hart me but from now on i will trade always with the signal nothing else the signals

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah you are absolutely right . Stop loss is the main part of the business . If some one do not able to stop their loss then they can not make profit and can not go ahead with trade . So first stop loss and make more confident yourself and earn more .and Yes i also think that stop loss is a part of the business because if we use this then we can protect our account balance from this over volatile market and also we can do good money management also with using stop loss.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss bahut important hai yar.loss ko kam karne ke lie stop loss bahut helpful hai.good money management thats the key hum sabko ye bat to pata hai.to stop loss use karna chahiye.mujhe to bahut helpful hai stoploass gee haan bilkul stop loss aik laazmi part hai forex ka. isko use karna laazmi chahiye. is main apko profit unlimited mil sakta hai or loss ki limit lag jati hai. jis say faida hi faida hai.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I expect terminate exit is not only a split of forex sector.But also,it is a one of the most mesmerizing attempt of Meta trader software.It has a minuscule standing.Everyone should experience roughly it.Good of hazard for all. and it is really beneficent to recognize that regularize if this market is rattling venturous we soothe have a seek to decrease it's venturesome nature by using constraint loss in our trading. We have to get old to trading to stay loss because it's the only way to protect our declare from lowering loses and margin meet accounts.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi members, i think stop loss works well but sometimes you get repeated losses because of Stop loss you can watch market and its trends by yourself and make a decision whether you should chose to close the trade or not. but stop loss closes your orders as market touch it after that market go in your favor but you have got loss. Yes it will leave a part of the business, and good practice, and every new business on the same mistake again, that will never be SL and TP for each trade, but it is necessary to secure the capital and profits, and for this reason I will always be my SL and TP consistent increase in the foreign exchange.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to this question i mean to say that traders face loss in this trading but i think that when traders co not followl the rules of this trading then they face this loss .so traders should maintain the laws of this trading. and yes , i totally agree with you , and i think that put stop loss is very very important to protect our account , and i think if we make a good plane sure it will contain the stop loss level so we can reduce the risk level and protect our account .

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, stop loss is the pert of the business, any bsinessman who achieved lot of success in life, If you find you will get the chapter in his or her life when the business was started or stopped, If you have a good money management and good trading lan and stop loss is not part of it then it is okay the important thing is you know what you are doing.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is good in to all. well, i realize that this is very important, but honestly, i have been trading more than 4.5 years and i seldom use it, i prefer to use hedging system or trailing stop loss it self ..or if necessary i just used cut loss as my last choice.better job. every business need to be smart to doing this job for earning lot of money to doing this job for long trum so i am happy to do this work,coz i am earning much money from forex trading on it very well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 907 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (53)