+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 233 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2321

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    we need teachers in trading, maybe not just science that we get, but a lot of things, such as valuable advice and experience when he was trading first, it was very inspiring young and beginner traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned saqibazmat908 is an unknown quantity at this point saqibazmat908's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear____ ye to ap pey depend karta hy k ap ka mind hy kaisa ... ap forex mey kitney interested hain ? waisey ager teacher ho to buhat best hy because teacher ka ek experience hota hy jo apko zayada mehnat na karney sey b mil jata hy .. so i think k teacher ho to zayada best hy but forex ka teacher buhat mushqil sey milta hy jiskey pas knowledge hota hy oskey pas time he nai hota

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saqibazmat908 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-10-21), shafiqahmad (2019-05-16)

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can do it, and also everyone, and me too, i learned forex trading with self-taught, i have no mentor or teacher, i just read and learn from forum only, no book or watch videos, but this is the best place for me to get and increase knowledge. to get the latest and actual information, and at last, the best thing i did, i use demo account to learn about them, and continued learning with cents account/ real account, and now, after several years, i can do trade and make it profitable

5. The Following User Says Thank You to haney For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-16)

Senior Member shapla8888 is an unknown quantity at this point shapla8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes You can learn about Forex treading without a teacher because you can learn about Forex treading in online. It is a online treading business and so you can get all help about this business in online. I can say that as a online business you need not no teacher in Forex treading.

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    but perhaps the tide might be optimal, because we need teachers, perhaps not only the science, but many things such as who will get valuable advice and experience, that at first he was the trade, it was very inspiring for young and novice traders, so we can only learn from teachers without a teacher, but is

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ummey For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes you can learn without a teacher. You can create a demo account on the broker site. This is for practice demo is very good for practice for the beginners and new persons. Also try to gain the knowledge of Forex trading. In this way you got the experience and you are able to trade.

Banned ABEDIN 18 is an unknown quantity at this point ABEDIN 18's Avatar
    Thanks
    we learn forex trading without any teacher is really possible and i think forex trading learn properly is very hard but need more practice and hard work for learn without forex teacher.

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read the Your question Can we learn Forex without a teacher?
    In my point of view, I think that Can we learn Forex without a teache
    but In my point of view, I think that we you need to make a big effortlessly to learn Forex trading without a teacher

12. The Following User Says Thank You to maaado For This Useful Post:

Deepthinker (2020-02-07)

Banned Babar chatha is an unknown quantity at this point Babar chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    no and never. hum bina kisi teacher k forex ko learn nhi kar sakte. q k buht se aise point aor seekhne wali baten hoti hain jo k bina teacher k hum samj nhi sakte. forex ko learn krne k lye app ko indian forum ko b join karne ki zarort parti ha.

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    could be, but maybe tidal optimal, because we need teachers in trading, maybe not just science that we get, but a lot of things, such as valuable advice and experience when he was trading first, it was very inspiring young and beginner traders, so, we can just learn without teachers, but we need teachers

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gretos For This Useful Post:

Pak003 (2018-09-11), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 233 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)