+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 233 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2321

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh yes , of curs koie bi without teacher k bina ap forex leran kar sak te , mere khayl se koie forex sik na chate ho to use ********.com, learn karna chayea, or kuch extra help chaiya to ebook, youtube se ab sik sak te ho. thank guys is k bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes teacher ka bina ap forex sekh sakte ho but ayse ma ap ko bohat time lag jaye agar ap kisi expert sa forex sekh laye to ap forex ko jald he skh sakte ho teacher hona forex ma zarori ha kyon ka us sa ap her trah ka sawal pouch kar forex ko sekh sakte ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boeled is an unknown quantity at this point boeled's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can learn trading even without having a teacher, we have to do is to diligently read and learn on the internet. There are many websites that teach us to become a successful trader.

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think in Forex there is no need of teacher. But better to rely on the teacher when trading this makes it easy for you and should take advantage of every piece of information in order to be eligible in the end, to succeed in the market and this effort needs.

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, I do not have any teacher, but I've learned from the Internet and relied on myself in the search for topics and content educational and watch videos and apply what I learn on a demo account trading even managed to well and make a profit from the market

Senior Member mian9696 is an unknown quantity at this point mian9696's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point of view ,koi bi kam karny key ley teacher ki help boht zarori hoti hai kun who ap ko gauid karta hai or ap ko samaj main a jata hai kam .or is key sath sath ap kisi sits sey be forex ka kam sekh sakty han

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe yes, because now a lot of e-book that can teach step by step how to trading and how to make a profit through forex trading, this is not as easy as you think, because I think the teacher has a faster trading, rather than reading a book or e-book, because usually there is support of teachers if we are trading down or loss in trading

Senior Member smilon is an unknown quantity at this point smilon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of us obtain but many things such as useful tips as well as practical knowledge while they seemed to be dealing 1st it absolutely was very striking fresh as well as starter investors and so we can only understand with no teachers but we start to use teachers.

Member aidilburhan is on a distinguished road aidilburhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first time i learn forex without any teacher,,, but after i have a lot trader as my friend i found it's better to share and evaluate our trading technique together and i do got some great inputs which help me a lot in evaluating and improving my trading technique

Senior Member honey1212 is an unknown quantity at this point honey1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we can learn fores without forex teacher. This is very easy and simple business. if we want to learn forex trading busienss we should must open demo account in insta forex and try to trade on demo account for 2 month. During this period try to learn more and more about forex and try to get experience. join indian forex fourm and read here the view of expert. Many people share their experience on indian forex forum in this way we can learn forex without teacher.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 233 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)