+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 233 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2321

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learned forex from teacher and i found this way most efficint to learn forex most effectivley and efficiently and in short time.so i recommend this method for learning forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 38753 is an unknown quantity at this point 38753's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal main agr teachr ho to ya 1 + point hota ha...na b ho to is form k zriyae ap ko apny har sawal ka answer to mil jata ha aur isi tarah ap k pas tajurba aa jata ha .........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cmdabduljalil is an unknown quantity at this point cmdabduljalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    All of you, that's what, and I, too, can learn forex trading, I am a self-taught, I have a leader or a teacher, I just do not know, but the forums and read a book or watch videos, but this is about me to increase the sense of space. A few years later, and now, at last get the information up-to-date, the best thing I ever did, I'm using a demo account and learn more about them, and St / actual accounts continue to learn, I might have to deal with profit

Member jeerablade is an unknown quantity at this point jeerablade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thast right teacher is important in forex if u didnt have any teacher then contact with seniors because they have experience in forex his experience helps you for earning from forex

Senior Member rijve27 is an unknown quantity at this point rijve27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very easy business any people can learn Forex business very easy to open a demo account and practice in there and earn money easily and they can also learn in many website.

Senior Member hossainabu is an unknown quantity at this point hossainabu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course we can learn the Forex business without teacher we can open a demo account and follow many website to learn more about Forex business and earn money easily.

Member irfan31 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee kyun kay Forex itni mushkil nahi aksr log to demo py hi sikh jaty hain lakin jinhy demo main samj na aaye unhy teacher sy zaror sikhna chahye.

Senior Member faizan123 is an unknown quantity at this point faizan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han app bhot se sides se forex k bare ma jan sakte han aur ap ka acha teacher app ka demo account hai app is me khud sab sekh jate han.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, it is possible to learn the forex trading business without any mentor and i have learnt the forex trading business that way so it may be a time consuming process depending upon the traders grasping capacity but its worth the time spent.

Member aidilburhan is on a distinguished road aidilburhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never had a teacher in forex trading,, and still i'm doing quite well,, all i have is some traders as my friend whom i have discussion about forex and some times we share our trading secrets also and try to solve problems concerning forex trading together

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 233 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)