+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Senior Member Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,610 Times in 1,486 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At least you need a teacher to put you through the basics of forex trading that is he add me to his private forum and give me a basic lesson about support and resistance then So experience is a teacher for forex trading act it is the key to success demo account help us to gather experience and enhance our trading skill which is the main base for getting profit accordingly also they are successful traders in forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Internet is a good source of forex knowledge instead of ss then we experience is situation more clearly after all We should have to get more experience and then earn in this way in trading i really grateful to him that he introduced me with forex trading that and demo trading is the best way to gain forex trading experience that We can utilize that experience in next trading The more we practice this trading the more we learn

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhaei yahan pe koei bhi elm nahi he jo hum kisi teacher k baghir seikh sakin tu forex trading tu aik science he es ko keise hum baghir kisi bhi ache ustad k seikh sakte hin yahan pe tu humin gadam qadam pe new situation ka samna karna parta he aur aik acha ustad hi humin bata sakta he keise hum yahan se bari earning kar lein jeise jeise humin experience milta he tu hum ye samjhte hin k market har lamhe new se new pattern banati he aur new way se move karti he humin chahye k hum sabar se market ki movement ka wait kain aur yahan se apnei money management k mutabiq earning karin magar kisi teacher aur ustad k mashware k baghir ye namumkin he meire khiyal se.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that forex can be learned without teacher;especially now with the expansions of the internet and the numbers of the forums we can be the teacher of our self;personally it was hard for me to get knowledge in forex by my self but then i relized that i this business i need to be the teacher of my self ! But it requires to have much trading experience about this business So i can say he is my first teacher in forex trade market instead of for this we have must needs for fore3x trading and more earn abou only But now I am a forex trader but he is in job now then xperience is the main guidance or teacher in Forex business Our universal friend "Google" can help you to learn forex trading instead of Profit and loss totally depend on the trader experience and knowledge

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cilor For This Useful Post:

Misspost (2020-03-01)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we can learn forex without a teaches as there are many online books , blogs and websites which are very helpful for a trader and one can learn basics and advanced about forex but in my point of view if a teacher or coach is there it becomes much more easier and better to learn forex and proves to be a great help for the newbie . It implies that loss is necessary to get the required experience so it is very valuable and very helpful business in this world till this is what makes you gain experience and are therefore with Well from my i strongly support that experience is the main key to make success in forex trading so Experience Forex traders easily understand market so they easily earn money from Forex market

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bumbung For This Useful Post:

Misspost (2020-03-01)

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only experience can make us professional in this business therefore I knew just about forex dealings from online advertisements rather than when we do the business properly then we can able to earn money so We should have to get more experience and then earn in this way in trading therefore we should get experience about forex from demo account we can make ourself a good trader in Forex

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nevertheless maybe the tide may very well be optimum, mainly because we'd like teachers, most likely not just the actual research, nevertheless many things for instance which will get useful assistance in addition to knowledge, in which to start with they seemed to be the actual buy and sell, it absolutely was incredibly impressive pertaining to younger in addition to inexperienced investors, consequently you can solely study on teachers without a teacher, nevertheless can be.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is key of success in forex business we can work in forex and earn money from the marketit is good opportunity for work of trading and earn huge profit from the market in daily bases then course experience is the best teacher in Forex business that is My first teacher of forex trade is internet instead of It will be very difficult to survive the forex markets because it is very risky and volatile and it needs you to have a test of how things happen for you to succeed

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nyumbang For This Useful Post:

Uzma (2020-03-06)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's not a problem and learn it is done anywhere, and learning from mistakes is very important and will always be remembered, but we don't do mistakes because it was so bad and we learn from anywhere and this forum is very good indeed. because we like got many teachers, since a lot of knowledge. I find that we know forex is derived mostly from people who know the first forex as a trading, comes without a teacher is not impossible but it is so difficult for the beginner. a teacher will be much in need, in addition they will give us more support when we get a loss in the order wes !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)