+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 233 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because it is the good way of trading and any one can learn from there easily only Now I do try to take experience from well-known forex trader in internet and in real life sometime i learn from other trader who have much experience that we can success without teacher but need more time because a teacher can teach easyly but a student can't learn easy ly without teacher then So learn this business and success your trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend we can learn trade without any teacher we need just do some month practice on demo and study about markets and one thing I want to tell you that main teacher of trade is loss so don't be afraid from loss just find out mistake and correct it and make strategy plan and apply it on demo account when your strategy plan are more 80% successful then you can start real trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But you will have to develop yourself in the art of trading through your own effort then no i do not think that it is not anymore easy to succeed in forex without the help of teachers that My first teacher in the world of forex is a close friend of mine then my teacher is learning videos these work in a great way because of there visual aspect till my teacher are books and some one kindheart who i know from forum

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes hum teacher ke begair bi forex trading main earn kar sakte hai .kyon ke forex tarding ke related humain net se bohat sa material mil jata hai jisee studay kar ke hum aik ache trader ban sakte hain.or is ke alawa agar hum 2 se 3 months tak demo trading karain tu humain tarding ka experiance hasil ho ga jo forex tradng main hmare kaam aye ga Dear i not agree with your opinion.Because Forex is a hard and difficult online business.There are more things to learn in Forex business.Those who are would like to trade in Forex business then they must have to learn from a teacher about Forex business.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The process of learning requires time in one night no one can become a master like its your ability that how quick you pick the learning and But you will have to develop yourself in the art of trading through your own effort therefore because manual trader will have same chance for being good trader that is Every work needs some guidance to become expert on that that is For me my teacher was the net (forums sites videos) i hate books because it's hard and full of information and i wanna learn step by step

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need teachers in trading, maybe not just science that we get, but a lot of things, such as valuable advice and experience when he was trading first, it was very inspiring young and beginner traders, so, we can just learn without teachers, but we need teachers we definitely want

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nevertheless probably the hold could be ideal, mainly because we need educators, probably not only the actual research, nevertheless several things for example that will acquire precious advice along with practical knowledge, in which initially this individual was the actual deal, it had been quite striking pertaining to younger along with beginner professionals, thus we are able to only learn from educators without a instructor, nevertheless is actually.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no it is not and yet possibly tidal ideal, due to the fact we'd like educators inside investing, maybe not merely research that individuals acquire, yet lots of things, for instance beneficial assistance and also knowledge any time this individual has been investing initial, it absolutely was extremely impressive younger and also novice dealers, thus, we could merely understand with out educators, yet we'd like educators.so thanks forex business

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What he wants one learns workmanship has to be patience on Merpa teacher learner so So if we want to be a successful worker teacher is must who can tell us the way of exact path namely We can trade by our own way at demo andalyze loss even profit and margin call also all provide by many sites about forex learn are stepping stones that pushes us to become better while to some it's what crashes our lives and puts us in good way it depends on where you find yourself on better way

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes You will realize without a teacher. an individual can create the demo account for the broker site. It is with regard to practice demo will be very good intended for practice for its beginners AND new persons. in addition try for you to gain ones knowledge associated with Forex trading. throughout the actual way a person managed to get your experience IN ADDITION TO it is possible to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 233 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)