+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 233 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many places to learn forex trading, even without a teacher if a trader is actively looking for articles and gathering on forex forums to find and read the knowledge and experience of a friend of a trader friend can also add experience and better quality of trading because I myself do forex trading practice without a teacher and all the results of reading and practicing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade alone because I know about forex, there are several forms of campaigns and advertisements that say bring your money and double it the next day on the fx market that inadvertently makes me desperate, so I decided to teach myself and today I am proud to know what what I know is that you only need someone with experience to guide you more like a mentor, because everyone needs a mentor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can do ideas, plus everyone, with everyone too, my partner and I realize currency trading has been self-taught, I don't have a teacher or trainer, I recently checked together by learning from the discussion board only, there were no publications or maybe watch a video clip, but this is the best place for me to get along with increased expertise. to find the most up-to-date along with real info, and finally, the good thing I did, I used a trial account to understand about these people, and continued to learn to have a real money account, and today, soon after a period of time the old one, I can trade together to make sure it's useful.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex trading market, the first step to start forex trading, we must learn forex first. we can easily learn forex trading from various ways such as Indian forums like friends like exploring related websites. we can also learn this business from the teacher. learning and knowledge are necessary in this business. and Although we don't have a teacher who teaches forex trading, we can still get good knowledge about forex, and can still get many benefits. What we need to do is learn to be better, more patient, and more diligent. I am sure we can all be successful even without teachers

Senior Member Fever has a reputation beyond repute Fever has a reputation beyond repute Fever has a reputation beyond repute Fever has a reputation beyond repute Fever has a reputation beyond repute Fever has a reputation beyond repute Fever has a reputation beyond repute Fever has a reputation beyond repute Fever has a reputation beyond repute Fever has a reputation beyond repute Fever has a reputation beyond repute Fever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,412 Times in 2,147 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we cannot learn forex trading without guidelines or without help of teacher. Because forex is a big market in this business 90% people loss their investment due to inexperience and lack of guidelines so if you have a teacher in this filed then you should easily become successful.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can learn without a teacher is possible, but it is not possible to learn faster, if you have a teacher then you will learn easily and that can help you a lot, so it is very helpful to know good strategies and if you doubt then he will tell him with right so the teacher must learn forex quickly. and my teacher in the training I got on forex contains all the tutorials on the internet and I don't have a special teacher who taught me about forex trading, and maybe it also makes me to this day continue to learn and continue to learn from this to be able to generate trading profits as well inconsistent but continuing to learn how to be a pro trader can produce consistent profits

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most successful traders make their way in Forex trading by learning from a teacher or mentor. When we become mentors, they help us speed up our learning process. Mentors can also provide strategies that will reduce our chances of failure. Because they are closer to us, a mentor can be the best person to recognize the signs of potential problems that we experience before starting to cause problems in our day trading.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I certainly do not accept teachers in FX trading ,, and still now I am doing pretty well, I have a lot of professionals while my friends I have a dialogue about foreign exchange and many opportunities many of us write about each exchange technique We are also together with efforts to fix issues related to FX trading at concerts and even though this is one of the most popular businesses but it is too difficult to get from here. must study if it is clear. and for this I think we must need a teacher. we cannot study clearly without a teacher. We can learn something or many things but alone we cannot learn precisely.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can learn forex without a teacher ,, I learn forex from browsing through google and making evaluations in my trading based on the results of my demo account, but I think it's better for a trader to find other traders just to discuss and share their knowledge and experience in forex trading ,, not only can we get additional input but also we will be able to think that we are not alone and we can share our feelings when we are stressed or depressed

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it can be done as mine, I have never studied with a teacher, because I just learned from forums and searched Google, and this is my practice, and I think that practice is more important, because knowledge without experience is going to be difficult , so the experience is very important. and We can learn Forex Trading without a teacher, but I would advise new traders that all should take it seriously and learn from different sources. It's not difficult to learn Forex trading from the internet but it takes a lot of practice to get success in Forex Trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 233 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)