+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 233 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I think there is no double that it could be but maybe tidal optimal because we need teachers in trading maybe not just science that we get but a lot of things such as valuable advice i think that we you need to make a big effortlessly to learn Forex trading without a teacher. ye muskil hai kun ke forex ak knowledge based business hai aur kuch chezain aisi hoti hai jo kisi ki help ka begaire samjh nhi a sakti hain is liye humy chaye ka hum basics is market ki zaror kisi sa sikin jo expert ho ta ka us ki help sa humy jaldi is ki samjh a jaye aur hum kuch profit bana sakin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I actually do think that we can learn Forex business without teacher . There are many way to learn Forex business . We can learn this business by online site and video tutorial . there are many book about Forex for learn . Forum is very helpful for learn Forex business , Because forums provide information . Sometime demo account can help to learn . Forex ko learn karne ke liye hume teacher ki jaroorat nahi hoti hai hum apne aap yaha par achhe se learn kar sakte hai kyunki forex ko learn karne ke liye hume online chhaiye na ki teacher chahiye hum olive me achhe se time dekar learn kar sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well to me i personally think we learn forex without any teacher, Because forex is internet business, we search the internet and get many information do this forex business. I think, it is the latest and actual information, this is the best place for me to get and increase knowledge. So i can learn forex trading without teacher. Haan, Hum bina kisi teacher ke bhi forex learn kar sakte hai kyoki forex ki knowledge aur esko learn karne ke liye jo study material chahiye wo humen online hi mil jaate hai, esiliye forex learn karne ke liye humen kisi teacher ki jarurat nahi hai.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No actually in forex I think we do not need to have the teacher in here too so we can gather more experience in the market with the demo trading account so demo account while it is good opportunity for work in market with complete guide line and earn money from the market in fact You can get successfull easily if you have experience rather than you want to success then only need trading experience

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is available teacher we can easily learn from there and get knowledge of forex and we can start trading learn the forex trading with the help of technology and there and many video in the internet . bhai jarur hum forex trading ko without any teacher kar sakte hai, idher sikhne ke liye humare ko bahut si facility milegi bhai, hum internet se online se hi apni trading ko kafi achi tarah se sikh sakte hai bahi.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course we can learn the forex trading without any teacher but learning from a successful trader has a great impact on us. I think we can learn from different sources in the world and we should not trade without proper education. Of course, we can learn forex without a teacher. But for learning without teacher we need to do a lot of searchings and we will need a lot of time. I learn without a teacher, but I didn't learn properly now I am facing the problem. I am learning from three years but till now I think that I do not know anything.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning is the main key in Forex success and that reason a teacher is very crucial for proper learning. But, without teacher a person easily can learn about Forex through indian-forex, e-books, various websites, demo account practice, you tube etc. Any how proper learning is must needed if anyone want to make success in Forex. Without learning a person do not well in Forex. There's some things we can learn by experience but there's others too we need teacher to know about them , but we can use internet to teach us the things we want to learn also we can posr our questions here and people here will give us informations

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

sisir4 (2020-07-14)

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jii han zaror hum forex ko teacher ka begaire bhi learn kar sakty hain forex ka relate sab knowledge aur guide internet par hai jiss se ap iss business ko khud sikh sakty hain forex forum aur demo trading bhi ap ki iss main kafi help kar sakti hai is sliye ap khud bhi forex ko sikh kar work kar sakty hain aur earn kar sakty hain. mian to techer ko zayda prefer karta hon because ham techer say zayda easy and asani say trade ko sikh ksty han so ager ham trade mina techer ko follow karnty han to ham kam time mian loss say bachty howay achy trader bqan skty han so mary khayl say hamn is mian practise karni chyay and is k bary mian pora pata karna chyay and sikhna chyay

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

hiji (2020-07-12), sisir4 (2020-07-14)

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I think with the internet we can learn all about forex, and in this forum we can exchange ideas and get the best advice from the other members, without a teacher we can learn forex, but we also need to filter out the information that we get about forex not to we get the wrong information about forex. On the first stage we need very minimal touch like an introduction on the Forex overview and opening account procedures, and after that I think there is no assistance required from any experienced and seniors Forex traders. We can learn methods on Forex trading by open and practice on Demo account, read the articles from the difference sources and watch short videos on Forex trading related. If any further advices and suggestions, we may visit Forex forum and other reliable and informative Forex sites.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benazier For This Useful Post:

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir agr ham forex tradign ko kici vi teacher se learning kar sekte to bahut hi accha hoti , lakin har wact aisa nahi hoti hai , is liye hamko trading khud hi learn karna parte hai is liye mujhe lagte hai ke agr ham trading ko forex forum or demo account se learn karte to khud bhi trading ko sikh pate hai . Ji ha dear aap forex ko bina teacher ke bhi learn kar sakte hai but aydi aap kisi teacher ke help se esko learn karte hai to ek best trader ban sakte hai aap apne se bhi forex ke bare jayda se jayda knoweldge hasil karke experience hasil kar sakte hai lekin ek teacher hame hamari kamiyo ko batata hai jinhe hum dur kar sakte hai.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rolens For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 233 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)