+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 233 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The people who are already experts diforex make you will more quickly understand the actual forex and Our universal friend "Google" can help you to learn forex trading as if it is very important to have teacher because to learn forex is very hard and its not easy to read a book or see videos and lean fastly , a teacher in necessery to be a professionel trader therefore You can't go without a teacher in forex market. could be, however perhaps periodic event best, as a result of we want academics in mercantilism, perhaps not simply science that we have a tendency to get, however plenty of things, like valuable recommendation and knowledge once he was mercantilism 1st, it absolutely was terribly ennobling young and beginner traders, so, we will simply learn while not academics, however we want academics

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we can absolutely learn forex trading without any teacher. Because teacher is not fully required for forex trading. Because if we work hard and searching maximum forex trading then we easily learn and earn forex trading. Because its a online bussiness for all. is se liye ap ko teacher ki zrort nh, ap indian-forex per thread post karo jo ap ko smjh nh a raha to sb ap ki help krien hain, indian-forex khud ak teacher ha, hm question krte or hme ans mil jata, is ke liye ap ko khud per depand krna phare ga or thora smjhna ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ki leanring ham beger kisi teacher se kar sakty he me ne forex ke sari learning khud hi ki is fourm se mere liye ye fourm bohat helpfull he me ne apni sari learning is fourm se hi ki he mujy kisi teacher se learning karny ke zarorat nai he ab agar me kisi teacher se learning karta to mujy bohat fee deni parti. Brother every traders wants a teacher, because with teacher we can gain knowledge easily, without teacher forex is very difficult, i have a friend, he always help me, and i m very happy, that i have a teacher rather than I believe we can but we need to do our homework by learning ourselves as if I have learned about know forex trading since 2011 as Doing this is important in the life of a forex trader as if FX work is far easier and we can learn that market very easily without teaching we just need to open a demo account and the need practice as much as we can make and we can unlock Live Account and we can win any thing good money in Forex market.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    anything in the world couldn't be possible without anyone who teach you,same as in forex trading its a business you must have some knowledge experiences,techniques strategies, all these could be possible when you learn it through proper channel.some one who guide you,its not necessary that you should go to school or any institution when you get all these, the sources you are using to teach forex business trading may teaching you so that theses sources are the teacher.. You will become more experienced in forex market accordingly There are so many source to learn forex around us. Such as Internet, Book, Forum, Blog, Teacher ect. They are specifically our teacher as well if you have the ability to learn by your self is good and okay accordingly even we will always face the failure in the road to succeed. if we strong enough, we will be succeed in this fields.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hann ye ho sakta hai aapke paas kafi sare forex forums hai sabhi se aap kuch na kuch sikh sakte hain hamare pass hamari matra bhasa me ye ek iklota forum hai aur isme hindi me mujhe bahut kuch forex ke bare me sikhne ko mila hai jo ki shayad kahin aur sambhav nahi tha isliye main ise hi apna gurudev manta hun. yeah it is possible.. ap ko chahya k ap internet say jitna ho skay es kam k baray m information akhati karen and zayada say zayda waqat demo account m trading k baray m seekhen and indicators ko samjhen k yah kab and kiss waqat ap ko loss and profit ka bata rhee hoty hen

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe anybody can succeed in forex even without a teacher but it be much better if you can find an experience when has been in the market for sometime and also profiting from it as teacher that is Well for me it is better to learn alone than to be taught, because maybe eventually we will only find ourselves depending on them and can't work by our then any exparts or teachers, whice well helpe them a lot in forex business. g ha forex ko with out teacher learn kiya ja sakta hay.mager us main apko is business ko seekhnay main time zayada lag sakta hay.is liya is business ko jald sekhnay kay liya apko is business ko kisi say sekh layna cahiya.takay ap jaldi is business main apni trading ko start ker lain.or is business main earning karnay lag jain..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to charji For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bilkull hm forez trading ko bgher kisssi teacher k bhi seekh saktey hein r wo zariya he DEMO ACCOUNTS !!! jo k hmein hr chizz sikha detey hein uss mein aap bilkull real account ki tarha kaam krtey hein , aap ko loss b hotta he r profit bhi lekin us mein aap ki money virtuall hotti he , it means wo loss r profi bhi naklli hotta he q k ye sirf aap ko sikhaney k loyeay hotta he yes you can learn forex without a teacher in this business your observations experience understanding and practice will teach you and you are in the process of learing from the beginning till the end so every day you gain your experience while your trading in the market so self teaching or self learning method is that best in forex trade

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt that is also important but that timing is hard to say wh, i think the best time to open transaction is at news session so Probably flat market is the worst time, however v like ount, maybe you can earn money from demo account, but you will lost on real account. ld always try to buy at very low prices and sell at a price higher than is possible using the current command after period. we can success in Forex without a instructor so the most crucial is to get a dandy strategy for your trading. Online Forex trading is a activity which involves timber trading that implementation undeviating assets of your money and feat through online guides definitely would be of high aid to you. Mostly people prepare their self with proper institutes.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro ye itna easy nahi hy ak newbie k liye k wo kisi forex teacher se seekhy bgair trading mai kamyaabi haasil kar sakty,han agr us ki skill achi hy searching wgaira kar sakta ho then google se wo boht kuch seekh sakta hy, lakin forex ko sahi trha seekhne k liye ak Teacher ya senior k saath attach ho karna chahiye. Yes we can learn forex trading without a teacher. There are many web sites on net. Thousands of people learn forex from these sites. There are E. Books available on net. We can learn from these E. Books by accessing these websites. Forex forum is best plate form for beginners. All forex beginners participate in forum. So we can learn forex without a teacher easily.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can learn how to trade forex without a teacher, you don't need a teacher at all to be successful in forex trading, you can learn forex just by watching youtube videos, there are many youtube videos out there that you can use they learn about forex, and forums this is also a great source of information about forex. You can interact and ask other forex traders, and **** you will usually gather enough information that will make you a good forex trader. and actually, at the beginning of my trading on the Forex market, my friend was an old trader here and he told me that I could get money easily from the Forex field, he was considered as my teacher and always learning me about new things so important

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 233 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)