+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 233 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is possible to find out more about currency exchange without educators when you can find more about currency exchange online. This can be a business stepping on-line as well as to get almost all the guides with this business in online. I can state that as an internet business, you don't need to just not have an educator in exchanging foreign currencies. and you can learn this Forex industry business without choosing a teacher. Even if you find a teacher, he can be more suitable for you, because he can guide you through his experience and can give you lots of tips and tricks. So, if you don't choose a teacher, you can use the resources to study this industry available online.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my answer is YES, We can learn forex trading without a teacher. Because the teacher can only teach foreign exchange software settings. We must learn about forex trading only. The only way is we must use a Demo Account first. I think it can be done as my own, I never learned with a teacher, because I just learned from forums and searched Google, and that is my practice, and I think that practice is more important, because knowledge without experience will be difficult , so the experience is very important and but in many cases new traders find it too difficult to achieve optimal performance, so the teacher at the beginning of trader trading is important because the teacher supports the new traders to get more profit and avoid losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han aap forex ko learn kar hay hay without a teacher, ap google mein looking for karay about forex aur video dekhy then aap ko knowledge aay account demo par khoob practice karay it says say aap kay mein izafa ho ga knowledge then real account par trade kr kay achi money get kar sakty hy. and Someone can learn without a teacher, there are free online materials that can be utilized and forums like this can also help solve some questions that may arise, but it will take longer to learn by yourself than to be trained by experienced traders in the market

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think yes we can learn forex without a teacher and the result is what we have today about our skills in forex trading, maybe our skills are not as good as beginners who learn from good teachers from the forex business. If we can trade and make a profit, it means we can learn it ourselves, and that means learning forex is not so difficult, it's easy to learn it. and Without doubt you can find stepping on Fx without educators because you can find stepping on Fx on the internet. This can be a company on the internet other than to get all the help about this company on the internet. I can point out that it will be the internet business that you want not only that there are no educators on Fx.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can, and although I noticed beside me, the Forex trading system is self-taught, I'm not a mentor and tutorial, I'm just in the community, every book, to explore and find videos, but it might be the best thing about space travel information. For the latest information but also true, I know that the benefits of the law, so a parallel test to educate people with the real value of dollars in a few years, which immediately want to be replaced, and now it will be a good addition.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have very high comparative and analytical skills and I don't understand why not. I think having a Mentor only makes the learning process faster and more efficient and maybe even easier, but I don't believe it's fully necessary. I suspect that many teachers out there now might even think for themselves. a teacher can give you his secrets, but when you study on your own, you will be able to form here about secrets and maybe even better for you because it comes more naturally to how you usually strategy on other things too

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

nescaef (2019-11-16)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually there is no success in any business without a teacher and success requires learning and learning and learning requires a teacher, so you have to look for a teacher role model so that it can remind you of analysis and forex trading, not hearing about someone succeeding without a teacher and Mere kheyal me insan chahe jitna bhi search for kar le jitni bhi information get kar le ya jitna bhi google se search kar to read kar le but only kheyal i jab not koi aik teacher expert se wo seekhe not foreve ya wo we ko guide karne wala nahi hoga tab not wo I'm a forex expert, Sakta Ho.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

nescaef (2019-11-16)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with the progress of information technology that is developing very rapidly, it is to trade forex I think it can also be done without a teacher, because the online media that exist now we can freely learn about forex trading from the basics to progress freely and freely. And I also learned to trade forex never using a special teacher, I did it myself by learning through forex forums on the Internet. and you can find out about treading Forex while not an educator because you will be able to find out about treading Forex online. this is a business running online so you will be able to get all the conveniences regarding this business online. I would say that as an online business you want no teacher to walk on Forex.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nai janab hum teacher k begair forex main expert nai ho sakty qk ik teacher he humen sub terms thek tareeky says bta sakta ha forex market jo jo hum khud ba khud nai samjh sakty so iis liye humen ki ki need hoti ha. we need teachers, maybe not just science, but many things like who will get valuable advice and experience, that at first he was trading, it was very inspiring for young traders and beginners, so we can only learn from teachers without teachers, but

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is difficult for a trader in the field of Forex trading to learn the main things of Forex trading without the help of any other educated trader of Forex trading because main things/subjects in Forex trading is not very simple for a trader to understand alone the trader must need a teacher.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 233 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)