+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 390 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 3898

Thread: Win today, Lose tomorrow game.

Senior Member yuli1969 is an unknown quantity at this point yuli1969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haney View Post
    i really agree with you, forex is not a game , but this is a pure business, make money with money, and for it, need a good skill and ability and so why we have to take learning and practicing
    and all depend to us for how good we can do trade and make it profitable,
    and i do agree with your words here, we need to practice and learn to get more and more experiences
    Forex is best way to get money in long term , so it make forex different with money game, cause in money game we can not get profit in long term. Money game can make us bankrupt in short time. We can get profit today and no profit tomorrow. That's make forex as business not a money game. We talk about indicator to predict a trend in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mahabubbd1 is an unknown quantity at this point mahabubbd1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There was your trader That am saying it Forex trading is often a zero quantity game during which an individual win today and lose tomorrow Equally zero list trader may really prove The idea he will be making profit. inside Just like much Just as when i do not acknowledge throughout him or perhaps believe him, when i want to help understand what when i think information about this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barkiman View Post
    no, forex trading is not a game of money, this is money trading business. results you can, profit or loss depends on your ability to analyze prices. if you have a method or system that is nice, you can generate profit every day, without experiencing loss.
    i really agree with you, forex is not a game , but this is a pure business, make money with money, and for it, need a good skill and ability and so why we have to take learning and practicing
    and all depend to us for how good we can do trade and make it profitable,
    and i do agree with your words here, we need to practice and learn to get more and more experiences

Senior Member king_92 is on a distinguished road king_92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i agree with you that in Game winning and loosing are two main parts and in Forex business i think it adopt the shape of profit and loss so keep trying it we will get success in our business

Senior Member ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a very good option which are given above i have this types of the experience because i have earned the lot of the money on the trading sites and in the making process i have take two month and on the other hand i have loose total five hunderd dollar in only one day that is a big loose for me and for all the persons.

Senior Member Limau89 is an unknown quantity at this point Limau89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading. we can always be winner of losser. through the currency market, but, in addition, faces, burning, because it is a part of also in foreign , if you have a lot of information that you can earn a good income. good Forex company only if it is true, serve with seconds burning victory in Forex is a great way to generate revenue from this business generates most of us probably it will be a great opportunity to earn a good income

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we know how to trade in the forex market then for sure it not the game of win and loss. But for this one should have very strong mindset and be dedicated to the trading business itself so that they can achieve good gains.

Senior Member sultanmehmood is on a distinguished road sultanmehmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trading ma istrha to chalata hai ye aik resky online business hai agr hum aj kamatye hai to kal hamye loss bhe hoskta hai jis ka liye hamye ready rehna cahye.

Senior Member aminasru is an unknown quantity at this point aminasru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    effectively through the root of the company, get badges to reduce seconds win in Forex is a logical way to make money, in this case, victory is great, all of us may be able to get a great benefit through the currency market, but faces a reduction because it came to be a part of any business, but the market Forex Si got the excellent up****e you might be able to get a good result.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nkem View Post
    there was this trader that was saying that forex trading is a zero sum game where you win today and lose tomorrow as no retail trader can really prove that he is making profit. in as much as i do not agree with him or believe him, i want to know what we think about this.
    if you take forex as game then it is win today and loss tomrro , but if you take forex as business and profession then it is win ,win and win situation because if you trade with patience and can wait for some time all trades give profit as all rates come again and again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 390 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)